Finish the sentence you know your fat when...

You try to stand after a meal and the chair comes with you!
3 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

I’m an ultimate gainer! I really love growing fatter and sharing my body with my partner. I just discovered that I have gained 50pounds in two months. It electrified me.
3 years

Fa cruise!! we definitely need to host one!

I'd definitely enjoy a food filled cruise!
8 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

The gaining season has seen me grow and i love the new weight. I intend to continue gaining.
12 years

Skin question...

If they are like the areas in your side pics they may be bruising from stretching skin and tissue. Are you gaining in your hip/waist area?
13 years

Girlfriend

Ah yes! The age old problem. You have to decide for yourself if this is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with. You obviously love her because you do not wish to force her into anything. Her weight will change over the years and her knowledge that you would like her larger helps her cope with gains. That she has promissed you will never see her lose your center of her attraction is proof she loves you.

Now you have to decide for yourself, do you NEED a fatter mate or have you already found the woman who holds your desire with her mind?

Here is the tip you really want, if she is the right woman for you, you won't notice her weight and she will always arouse you! (My wife has been my bride for 34 years and has been heavieer but never as thin as when we dated.
13 years

Give me some gaining advice

Marsh,
Volume is the key. you may eat lots of health food and if you eat more than 3,000 calories worth a day you Will gain weight.
It's hard for those of us without genetic health traps to understand that not everyone can be a high fat addict. Some of us are just lucky.
More is always better. If you could indulge without worry, this is the season to let go!
13 years

Double chins?

I love my double chin, especially since it is trying to triple. I feel it is a mark of my progress to gain and shows how fat I am!
13 years
12   loading