Buffet binge

Buffets are great, especially when you have someone to bring you plate after plate so you an just relax and eat
4 months

How to cut healthy food from my diet?

You need those things, but you can spice them up. You don't need to eat veggies plain. You could have broc covered in cheese, have sweet potatoes with marshmallows...strawberries with sugar.. stuff like that.
1 year

Any tips to make my belly hang lower

Give it time it eventually will start to drift down more and more over time.
1 year

Women who want to be extremely obese or immobile

I would one day get that way. I’m getting very close to not being able to stand much anymore as is. I just would need to be in a real trusting relationship to go to full blown immobility
1 year

Daily diet of getting bigger

Wifestuffer:
For my big girl, it's all about variety.

She'll just keep eating forever if she has a lot of different things to fill her mouth.

She eats a very balanced nutritious diet...and then keeps eating.

She likes salad and fresh veggies- and then she moves on to carbs and protein- and goes back for seconds or thirds- or starts literally taking food off my plate! After she's eaten so much she gets short of breath and tired, that's when she wants ice cream.

def this!
1 year

Change in eating thinking

bigdj1977:
Yes, very much so. I often start thinking about the next meal while still stuffing in the current one.

Def this! I could be enjoying tacos for lunch and im already thinking whats next.
1 year
12345   loading