Out of control libido

Ballbellyintraining:
When I do a major stuffing session, I get so turned on by my gut getting bigger and more stuffed as I eat. I also share photos with people too, I love it when they comment how enormous my gut it. But the end of the day it is so distended I can barely get out of bed and I cannot change the size by trying to suck it in. It is rock hard... It is so intoxicating.

Same dude, same šŸ˜‚

I just crossed into a weight range Iā€™ve been genuinely nervous would finally be too big for me to handle - 350lbs,, and completely unfit from home working and gluttonous laziness.

But now that Iā€™m here Iā€™m no less cognisant of those concerns, (theyā€™re entirely legitimate, though only because I know to respect my intuitions about gaining), but I couldnā€™t be more enamoured with what these last 8-10 lbs have done to me! I couldnā€™t be more surprised by this, but my p***y has been on fire ever since my boyfriend told last night how fat I look as soon as he saw me after a week apart.

I suppose the process i started when my first quarantine 15 showed up - of giving up on this idea I have of myself as a feedee with limits - just keeps marching on...

There is nothing more intoxicating than growing fatter. Goddam my [quasi-]addictive personality!
3 years

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

For me, the best feeling is when my growing body starts confusing the muscle memory in my hands, as to where my body is/should be. Like, I'll move my hand to touch a part of my body, and find that it's no longer where my hand thinks it should be, because it's moved unexpectedly further away from me!

The entire process of realising and confirming, (or best if all when my partner notices it first!), that Iā€™ve grown noticeably fatter... does things to me so intensely wonderful that it makes me grateful Iā€™ve got a full blown fetish - I might be misremembering the thing I was reading on fetishists having more intense sexual fantasies and experiences than non-fetishists... but I'm pretty sure I'm winning by having this kink. (Btw I seriously recommend google scholar-ing feedism if youā€™re into that kind of stuff šŸ¤“)

But yeah, any one of those things happens to me and... oh my lawd have mercy! šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ˜…šŸ”„
3 years

Time to walk away from the big girls

This is the probably the worst site you could use to try and meet real SSBBWs for a real life relationship. Feabie is better, but not my much; really not for a bloke already feeling some despair about about cat-fishers, time wasters and ā€œcontent creatorsā€. But if feedism is a must for you in a relationship, itā€™s your easiest way to find likeminded women.

Get yourself on a real dating site. Try WooPlus, and I hear POF is alright too. Have a google and give it a shot in a more appropriate corner of the internet.
3 years

What's the most amount of weight you've gained in a short period of time

I did a crazy binge to kick off my first 10 days of intentionally gaining. I was regaining weight so it flew back on; I think I gained 18lbs. in that week and a half!
3 years

At what point do you reach the point of no return?

Pummeluff:
Once you really get consumed by the idea of gaining weight which then gets reinforced by actually gaining weight. The inhibition level might sink to a level where this fetish is inevitably making you gain weight because you just don't want it to stop. I think this could be considered a point of no return psychologically.
At least that's the place where I am at at the moment....

I was searching the forum for something I could relate this exact feeling to, so cheers for that! Iā€™m sort of wrestling/giving into this feeling right now... I never thought Iā€™d get as big as I have - over 340lbs. - and I recognise the not-so-desirable effects itā€™s having on my mobility, and Iā€™m a bit taken aback by how my face is becoming less recognisable as the one I remember having just a few months ago. Equally shocking is how many times these realisations have turned me on, to the point of craving a reckless abandon kind of Weight gaining.

Iā€™ve settled on one last hurrah, a week or two of drinking cream for several days out of the week. Iā€™m hardly in and already I can feel that these gains are going to be the ones I want to lose, but I need to go just far enough overboard to feel satisfied that Iā€™ve done it. Seen over the horizon of functionally fat, so to speak.

I have absolutely no clue if this will still be the case come this time next month/year/decade though - only time will tell!
3 years

Anyone 300+ have bouts of sudden or significant gains?

Sounds like Iā€™m right on track with my signature double cream and binge eat for a week or two and cap it off with a couple days of little or no food before dinner time. Hoping it works as well as it has!
3 years

Anyone 300+ have bouts of sudden or significant gains?

I plateaued hard between 280-300lbs. for a couple years, which has given me the impression that gaining like I once did would get harder and harder to achieve the bigger I got. Part of me thinks this must be bollocks, but the part of me thatā€™s planning one last spurt of furious fattening to get me solidly over 350 would appreciate hearing any experiences my fellow superchubs have had gaining in this weight class!
3 years

How to gain subcutaneous fat

ā˜šŸ¼ Iā€™m seconding this - you wont get a better answer to your questions! (Trust me, Iā€™ve got 175lbs. of evidence to back that up šŸ˜‚)
3 years

How offen do you suck it in?

Lol! Sucking it in isnā€™t even an option for me now... all it does is shift my belly up a bit and squishes it back enough to feel it slightly chonk out my side/back rolls šŸ˜‚
3 years

How much did you gain before it started impacting your day-to-day life?

Grizz:
For me around 350lbs... is when I started sweating uncontrollably, but I've learned to manage that a bit since then.

Help! Iā€™m 5-10lbs away from 350 and will happily take any tips youā€™ve got if thereā€™s even a chance theyā€™ll help dry me off! šŸ˜…
3 years
12345   loading