Fat camp

I would definitely want to go. Sounds like a dream come true.
2 years

Fat belly rolls when you're sitting down

I used to have rolls, or creases rather, but now that it has filled out, it’s just a large belly that sits on my thighs.
2 years

Secret gaining

I know for quite a while it was just eating alone in-between home and work. I’d stop for some fast food (sneaking in extra whole meals), going to stores on the way home from work and chugging some heavy cream, stuff like that. I’d go out of my way during daily activities where I was alone to eat extra that nobody knew about. Quite the thrill really. The closest I ever was when a cashier asked me what I needed all the heavy cream for…… it was pretty embarrassing and motivating for me all at the same time. Of course I lied and said it was going in a lot of pasta lol
2 years

Do you like to be fat in public ?

Depends, if I'm out with friends or anybody I know, then I don't. If I'm alone, and I won't know anyone, then I'm completely for it! I don't get a ton of comments yet, but I'm getting there in the next 30 lbs for sure.
2 years

Wavering self-perceptions of your own growing body: yours stories

I know I’ll go through periods of seeing myself in the mirror, before I go out and see myself think oh, I barely even look fat, only to see myself in pictures being the fattest person in the picture. Easily with the largest, fattest belly. I realized every time I look at myself I inadvertently flex my stomach. I’ve just started to realize I look fat all the time, not just in certain clothes haha. I’ll often think I’m not that out of shape, but then I go on a walk and realize I’m sweating profusely when others aren’t.
2 years

Tips for weight gain

jboabfe:
Heavy cream, and going between binging and fasting. It seems that if you plateau, starving yourself for a couple days is a good way to pack on more weight again.

peterkin:
Me and my girlfriend have been doing this
We make each other drink as much cream as we can get the second we wake up then the same for lunch and a bag of cheese each and same for snacks and tea we will eat everything and anything we have until we run out then will starve for too day and shop then eat and run out stave and eat again really helps with putting on the weight

Any specific numbers you care to share? I'm always curious about progress of others, I know if I starve myself for about 2 days, It's easy to end up +8lbs in a week or two if I do cream after.
2 years

Starting to realise i'm a feedee

crcbic123:
Haha funny enough I work part time in a bakery so I've been stuffing myself full of buttery sweets when I'm shifted alone!

Thanks for the advice! I'm thinking of downing 4L of melted ice cream over the weekend lol. Any suggestions?

Do it! I mixed heavy cream and ice cream together, and it tastes so good!
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

My unrealistic fantasy is being forced to do nothing while being funneled as much cream between meals as I can handle. Being woke up at night to feed more. Ultimately getting to the point where I don't recognize myself anymore and have huge moobs that rest on top of my belly, with my belly hanging halfway down my thighs when I'm sitting. I'd love to be able to use my gut and moobs as a tray for food that I'm eating.
2 years

Tips for weight gain

Heavy cream, and going between binging and fasting. It seems that if you plateau, starving yourself for a couple days is a good way to pack on more weight again.
2 years

When did your appetite increase?

From 180-200 I had to force myself to eat extra. Now at about 210+, It comes naturally. I'll eat a whole pizza, and while I know I shouldn't be hungry..... I am, or maybe I mentally want to taste more..... It's hard to tell anymore, but I love it.
2 years
12345   loading