Washington dc?

I live outside Washington DC. Anyone else in the DMV area? I've never met up with anyone else in this community and I'd love to make some local friends.
2 years

How to find someone to make me extremely obese?

I feel you. I'm ftm as well, but a feeder. Seems like everyone wants girls, though. Not like I've even found any feedees in my area, though. 😩 Sigh.

Btw, I wouldn't say South Africa is obscure! I even recognized the flag, and I'm really terrible with flags. I probably recognize 10. Maybe fewer actually, lol.
2 years

Question for female feeders

Captain Cake:
I think my ideal weight, with a supportive partner/feeder, would be to be fat enough that I can move around somewhat but with effort/struggle. The kind of size where I'm not truly immobile but it's easier not to move unless I really need to. It's very rare to find someone with an interest in that kind of thing though.

Ah, that is just my ideal, too! But as a feeder. 😍 I think it would be sexy and cute!!
2 years

Please don't hate me for asking...

These are things I've thought a lot about while on a long journey to self-acceptance that continues to this day.
- Health and thinness are not synonymous. Being overweight does not equate with being unhealthy, ill, or suffering. There are thin people who are ill (including out of shape) and there are overweight and obese people who are healthy.
- It's my opinion, after very serious consideration, that the popular fat phobia is overblown and itself very psychologically and even physically unhealthy (anorexia is the #1 most deadly mental illness). This is partly fueled by pseudo-science from the monetarily-motivated diet industry. Scientists are not immune from popular assumptions that fat is inherently unhealthy, so a lot of research supports this notion because they wanted to support fat phobia or the diet industry in the first place. I could go on and on about this for many thousands of words.
- Even though this is my third point, it is the number one most important: I would NEVER, EVER force or coerce someone into gaining weight if they didn't want to. If they were unhappy at their current weight and wanted to lose weight, I would fully support and assist them, I would still love them, still find them beautiful, and would never leave them because they lost weight.
- The most important thing, ultimately, is living a fulfilling and happy life. To some people, being fat and happy will lead to a better life than being thin and dissatisfied with their body, sick of dieting, sick of stressing about their weight, sick of feeling guilty for enjoying a delicious meal, sick of worrying that they are too fat to be loved, etc. etc. etc.

If there is someone out there who would be happier eating what they want, when they want, and to be seen as attractive and loved and accepted just as they are, then what's wrong with us living happily together the rest of our days? Now, I'm not saying that reasonable steps to promote health and longevity shouldn't be taken, but frankly life is too short to let society dictate how you "should" live, anxious and insecure and starving yourself to conform to unhealthy ideals.

If anyone wants to diet, exercise, count calories, etc. then by all means, do it! Do your thing and be happy and I'll be happy for you. I'm just saying that's not everyone's idea of happiness.
2 years

Hi! looking for people who talk spanish!

Well, I learned Spanish in high school and I can speak it pretty well, but I'm still not fluent. However, I'd love to speak it and get better!

Maybe someone here could make a Spanish FA site? 🤔 I could make one, but not really moderate it because I'm lazy, lol. I guess a Discord community would be easiest, actually.
2 years

Conflicted

I think the decision to gain would also be like the decision to transition. Can you live a happy and fulfilling life without it? Is making yourself happy worth some momentary confusion or pushback from family members or other people in your life?

If you do choose to gain, then other people around you will likely just get over the new you eventually, and then you will be free to pursue your own happiness. 🙂
2 years

Looking for a new chance

I'm also near DC and looking for friends. 🙂 I just moved here a few months ago.
2 years

Lf: pan/bi male feedee/bhm in dmv area

So, I'm a noob-bobcat (okay that's what my phone autocorrected "non-binary" to and it's too funny to delete) 30 y/o trans-masculine wannabe feeder in the DC area (USA). I have about a million flaws, but I am kind, loving, educated, and silly.

Getting to fatten someone up (consensually) would be amazing. I would love to give copious amounts of belly rubs, kisses, cuddling, and of course food to a feedee if we have good chemistry. I think big, curvy guys are so sexy!

Myself, I am chubby by society's standards but thin by FA community standards, lol. I have short, brown, unruly hair, big eyes, pale skin, and dark body hair. I don't think I'm beautiful or elegant, but I am very good at making other people happy, so hopefully that's a fair tradeoff. I am not interested in gaining personally, but I do like tasty food.

Meeting someone close enough to see (and feed) in person is really what I'm hoping for. Fingers crossed!
2 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

Yes, huge turn on. All of it. I would go into detail but just thinking about it I'm too turned on to type, lmao
2 years

Male sbhm cam models

I hope and wish it exists! 😭 I don't know why 90+% of the FA community is male FAs x female BBWs, it makes me so sad -- not that they're doing their thing, I'm happy they're happy, but just that FFAs and BHMs are so neglected.
2 years
12345   loading