Fatmisst ssbbw is still in the hospital

FatLover91:
It would be a horrible thing if she lost weight. It’s so amazing that she’s over 700lbs at just 23 years old. It would be extremely tragic if she lost any weight. She could easily be 900lbs by the time she’s 30 if she keeps going.

No, what would really be horrible is if she died at such a young age! If she needs to drop a little weight to stay healthy, than that should matter more than the fantasies and expectation of (to her) random strangers.
2 years

What hobbies and activites attract the most fatties

Strangely, most of my hobbies are quite active, and so the ratio of fatties is much smaller there than in the average population. As a FA this makes me happen across much less fat people than I otherwise would.

This made me think about what kinds of hobbies or activities are there, where the ratio of overweight attendees is really high?

Would be fun to see others' personal experiences.
3 years

Short fatties

John Smith:
She has to be IMMENSELY fat to get her belly touching the steering wheel. Like Tessholliday-esque or Krissyteigen-escly fat.

You missed that I mentioned that she's very short, so she has to pull the seat forward for her legs to reach the pedals comfortably.
3 years

Short fatties

I know a woman who is quite tubby but not really all that fat. But she is short, and her belly almost touches the steering wheel. She can't push her seat back because then her legs won't reach the pedals, so she has to keep the seat quite far in the front, making very little room for her belly.
3 years

How to get wider hips?

John Smith:
You can be anything but transphobe and still be realistic about gender reassignment therapy being as much a life-altering choice to weigh in the same way any morbid feedist with some consciouness would, and being vocal about not encouraging this to minors given how reportedly deadlier it has proven to be for them.

Indeed! The word phobia means an intense uncontrollable fear or hatred, but people are diluting it too much these days, using it on anyone who shows a mild dislike, or polite criticism, or even just unwillingness to show open support.
3 years

Is there a massive gender imbalance in this community?

Jiggle Junkie:
What is a massive skew—and has nothing to do with fat attraction—is supply and demand of men vs. women, esp. in a heteronormative context. Not only are behaviors different, as mentioned by becomingoverweight, western societies define and judge women by attractiveness and sex appeal, and value them highly as sex objects. Show up to an online community as a woman and watch your message box blow up, just by existing. With that kind of stifling pressure, is it any wonder that women take breaks/back away/walk away from individual online interactions?

That isn't just "western societies", it's human nature. (and if you go by the norms of western society, it's actually actively discouraged - even though many people still do it)

Don't forget that we as a species spent may orders of magnitude more time as hunter-gatherer tribes than in modern urbanized civilization. For women, pregnancy was a much bigger hurdle and more risky then than now, so women had to choose very carefully who they trust, while men could more easily move on. Also it's no wonder that in this scene most men are feeders and most women are feedees. Men had to go out to hunt, and provide for the women who stayed home, being pregnant during most of their lives, due to high child mortality. Of course there are exceptions with both genders, but there is a general trend deeply rooted in our species, which no social trends can fully eliminate.
3 years

Gainer

No personal info, no activity on the site besides short contact requests, and a stock photo for a profile pic?

You could have just said "send me free money while I'll pretend I'm a feedee", that would have been more honest.
3 years

What weight loss of mobility?

Mobility depends on so many factors. As you said, it's possible for someone barely above 300 pounds to have severe problems. But there are other examples. The web model Boberry is at about 600 pounds and is still surprisingly agile. Can kick higher than her head, can run around with a thinner person on her back, and so on. It seems with lucky genetics, lack of other unrelated health problems, and good exercise, one can get to quite large sizes and still retain reasonable mobility.
3 years

What do you think is sexier in regards to gaining?

NakaiLovesBlubber:
Having a girlfriend/wife that is already fat and embraces it, or having an average size girlfriend that lets herself go and blows up?

Somewhere in-between.
Starting where one has just graduated from chubby to fat, and then growing from there, to somewhere about the border between BBW and SSBBW.
3 years

How can i calm my friends?

newbie02:
Then, I met my boyfriend. He is a feeder and he says that I'm far too skinny. He startet feeding me, at first in secret, but he quickly noticed that I liked it.
During this last month, I've gained more than 20 lbs. At first, I was scared, and to be honest, I still am. But I like it, and we both won't stop until I'm at least 400 lbs (my goal).

Just take some time and check if he would still love you even if you didn't gain any more.
There are some scummy guys who would just feed you and then dump you when you got fat enough to not gain more.
3 years
23456   loading