How soon to expect gains after getting desk job?

I worked in a large office that had mostly women. It was fun to see new hires, many very young women just out of high school, most of them ballooned sitting all day and eating fast food at lunch times.

Your gain will start as your metabolism adjusts to your more sedentary work life.

Good luck and eat up!
12 months

How soon to expect gains after getting desk job?

I worked in a large office that had mostly women. It was fun to see new hires, many very young women just out of high school, most of them ballooned sitting all day and eating fast food at lunch times.

Your gain will start as your metabolism adjusts to your more sedentary work life.

Good luck and eat up!
12 months

Finding a balance between fitness and gaining.

Blackjackandberries:
After a hiatus, I've been struggling with the contradictory characteristics of wanting to remain extremely athletic (in my abilities)
while also getting fatter.

It does not feel very common on this website; understandably so it feels almost impossible in some ways to balance... but I wanted to know if there's anyone on here that would like to share/discuss tips on how they handle this, if you're going through something similar, or if you're an athletic fat person.

I have gained thirty pounds since retiring from the military reserves ten years ago. I run every day, even though I have been actively though causally gaining. As I have gained I've worked to gain five or so pounds, I get used to running at this weight. My last gain from 230 lbs. to 235 lbs. I transitioned from using an elliptical in the winter to running on the street. The first day I got winded and had to walk twice over a mile and a half route. The second day I was fine, not needing to rest/walk at all. This has worked for me as I gain. I hope this helps.
1 year

Post grocery stuffing

Primal23:
I find reading weight gain stories males me want to go stuff myself silly, I'm already trying to gain. So reading a good story brings it all to the front of my mind. It's kinda like living out the story.

I have written over one hundred weight gain stories, both male and female protagonists, I too get turned on and binge eat.

On another note, my wife recently did our shopping. She came home with four pastry items, four bags of candy, plus our regular fare. She went out of town for a few days and I have been overeating and binging since she left, gained four pounds and I wrote another weight gain story!
1 year

A challenge- pregnant belly

M05Padding:
i posted one of mine.

Fat4FunTwo:
I saw that. Really.hot

I have a couple of really big belly padding photos in my profile photos, check them out.
1 year

New padding story

Striker79:
If you have any plot suggestions for the next story let me know

Fanedfox:
A young women into padding and frequently posts photos of her padded body gets a message asking to meet an admirer. She decides to meet in public padded. She likes her paramour, but how to disclose she’ a padder and not really fat.

Striker79:
I like it, I will try to make AI write about it

Sounds good, good luck with your efforts!
1 year

New padding story

M05Padding:
Is this like fan fiction? 🤔 Not sure what's going on here.

I was merely suggesting a plot for another member’s story.
1 year

New padding story

Striker79:
If you have any plot suggestions for the next story let me know

A young women into padding and frequently posts photos of her padded body gets a message asking to meet an admirer. She decides to meet in public padded. She likes her paramour, but how to disclose she’ a padder and not really fat.
1 year

What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

My two hundred plus pound wife becomes a FFA and decides that we both need to gain serious weight and become obese. Let the fun begin!
1 year
23456   loading