Crossing from feeder to gainer

As others have said, this is a very common pipeline smiley it’s a fun pipe! Are you looking for advice? I saw you ask about anxiety—are you feeling anxiety?

In my own experience, “crossing the line” was, in reality, far less dramatic than it initially seemed. Over the years, I’ve had periods of time where I enjoyed gaining, and periods where I didn’t.

That said, depending on the time period, I’ve had different motivations for gaining/being a feedee. When I’ve done it because I didn’t have anyone else to feed, I didn’t *really* enjoy myself, and stopped quickly. During the periods where I was constantly horngry and really wanted to be fatter, it was (of course) GREAT and lasted much longer. It took experimentation to really get it. YMMV.

I can’t say that I was anxious about “crossing the line”. Presently, I do sometimes experience some mild anxiety from being a fat person living in a fatphobic society. Gaining also led me to encounter unconscious/internalized fatphobia I didn’t think was there. That’s been eye opening.
7 months

Skin feeling tight day 6 heavy cream

Thank you so much for that explanation! It really helped!
9 months

TL;DR: could you further explain your point about blood triglycerides?

Sorry for the confusion! I wasn’t trying to discuss ectopic liver fat per se, just that another user made a similar point about it that I was trying to make about blood triglycerides—namely, that it can’t account for weight gain *after* the cessation of HC because it would already have been counted.

I’m confused because, by my reading of your comment about blood triglycerides, you were speculating that they were responsible for delayed weight gain after stopping HC; that doesn’t *seem* like a point you’d make, so I assume I must be misunderstanding it.
9 months

When you eat something fatty, it spikes your triglyceride levels which is the amount of fat present in your blood. This is later turned into fat. If you drink a lot of heavy cream, it drastically spikes your triglyceride levels. Your body cannot immediately process this, so it leads to delayed weight gain.

I think I might be misunderstanding your point… even if blood triglycerides are higher and not stored in fat cells, they still contribute to the number shown on the scale, just like Doublefrosted’s point about ectopic liver fat.
9 months

Gaining subcutaneous fat without dairy products?

One of the speculations as to the effectiveness of heavy cream is the high amount of stearic acid relative to other sources of fat.

So ghee/clarified butter should still have that fatty acid, with negligible lactose

Cacao butter actually has quite a lot of stearic acid! About a third by weight, IIRC
10 months

Is there a way to gain weight in the right places

IME, and based on research I've read, it seems likely that diet could have a *little* effect on where fat is stored, but genetics and hormones matter the most.

However, people do not always gain at the same rate in the same locations; for example, you might find that most of your new fat is going to your thighs and butt now, but it might go to your belly more as you grow! Esp. since you're a guy
1 year

Question about cream

Majorgains:
I've tried heavy cream for a week now... what do you do about the constant bloating...?

Personally, I recommend cutting it, e.g. with milk (to make half-and-half). Also, reducing consumption by half.

I also suspect the gut microbiome can have something to do with it--if I have a lot of dairy too frequently, I develop a temporary intolerance (including significant bloating). Skipping dairy for 2-4 weeks has always resolved it. Happens about once every 1.5 years. My best guess for this phenomenon is gut microbiome involvement.
1 year

Pre-diabetic and gaining

2seatsalways:
Looking for solutions on how to have my partner still be able to gain, as healthy as possible, while pre-diabetic. If this brings her A1C down that's even better.
I know it's doable, but looking for anyone who has been in this scenario before and have anything that worked for them.

My first thought is that—since pre-diabetes is reversible—maybe just wait until treatment is done?
1 year

New to double/heavy cream how do i use it effectively?

Experiment a bit and see what you enjoy! Everyone’s digestion is a bit different.

Similar to the above suggestion, I recommend starting with half and half, or diluting it with milk to get half and half. Depends what’s on sale 😂
1 year

New to double/heavy cream how do i use it effectively?

Experiment a bit and see what you enjoy! Everyone’s digestion is a bit different.

Similar to the above suggestion, I recommend starting with half and half, or diluting it with milk to get half and half. Depends what’s on sale 😂
1 year
12345   loading