Bringing up feedism to a therapist?

Hey all!

I did it! it was very non-judgemental and welcoming. She suggested some sex-positive centers that also have kink meetup groups to explore things more. She also suggested some ideas about improving my body confidence, but mostly was very welcoming and kind about just being kind to myself about this.

Thanks so much for your input and I am very happy to report it went really well and I'm learning a lot.
3 months

Plumpingup:
Hey all

Just wondering if anyone has experience talking to a sex therapist about feedism? I'm considering bringing it up but I'm somewhat terrified to. They're kink friendly though and have talked me through other fetishes so maybe it would be okay?

Thanks in advance!

BigGator:
I'd really love to hear what they say if you ever want to share!

Thank you guys so much for all your advice and support on this! I'm dealing with resolving some sexual trauma honestly and for a while I thought I could separate those issues from feedism and kink, but I found my identity as a submissive and also the feedism started to bleed into things as I take my sexual agency back for myself. My last session with her I wound up discovering that even though I've participated in kink for a long time that I still have a lot of internal shame with the pleasure I get from feedism and gaining in particular. (allowing myself to feel nonsexual pleasure outside of this has been a struggle as well that we're working through!)

I'll see her the week after next and I'll bring it up this time! Thank you all so much for your advice and support. I'll keep you posted on how it goes and what she says.

I cannot stress enough how thankful I am for all your supportive responses.
4 months

Hey all

Just wondering if anyone has experience talking to a sex therapist about feedism? I'm considering bringing it up but I'm somewhat terrified to. They're kink friendly though and have talked me through other fetishes so maybe it would be okay?

Thanks in advance!
4 months

Did your gain affect you professionally?

Hey all -- I love getting bigger and in a perfect world would love to get pretty massive. However, my main concern that catches me up is I'm early career and terrified I'll have a harder time getting jobs if I'm bigger and/or people will think I'm less competent. Does this actually happen to people or am I just paranoid?

Thanks all~
8 months

Heavy cream is very sneaky

So been doing the heavy cream thing for a little bit now, and no luck. Same weight, same measurements. I've read some people try to spread it through the day -- maybe that's my problem?
2 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

I’m getting back on the cream wagon too! Just started a few days ago

Sw 148
Belly when sitting 36”
Belly when standing 35”
Thighs 23”
2 years

New york stuffing party

I’m new here but I’d be down!
2 years

Nyc master or friends

Hello! I’m a mutual gainer looking for a Master/Mistress to fatten up for and serve as well as just kinky friends in the area. If you’d like to meet up and say hi just shoot me a message! Looking forward to meeting y’all!
2 years

Nyc area feederism

Heyo! I just moved here and I’m looking to make irl kinky friends. Message me if you’d like smiley
2 years
12345   loading