Wife finally a feedee?

Need an update on how it went!
7 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Very well written. You could probably make a story based on real life.
9 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Sounds like she’s enjoying herself. Nice update.
11 months

Wife finally a feedee?

Nice! Living the dream.
1 year

Arnold press/rotator cuff

Yea, I agree. Any muscle injury really should be handled with caution. Take some time off from that muscle group. It could turn into a more serious injury. If anything use resistanse bands or extremely light weights compared to what you were using before the injury.
3 years

Bodyparts

A proportional gain is probably the best. Everything growing equally. The breasts are probably least important though if anything is going to be growing at a different rate.
3 years

Feeders how fat is too fat until you lose attraction?

depends on the person I think. how the weight distributes. Hourglass figures usually look better but not in every case. a pretty face goes a long way. Like I said at first, depends on the person. This is all just the physical part. Personality/ who they are/ behavior, is also really important in a relationship.
3 years

Happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone eats plenty.
5 years

I can't stop

TheWhipHand:
I see this person on a regular basis at this point and I simply go to this place where I order an extra dish and they finish it and don't even know they're doing it.

Is it regular enough to see a noticeable difference from what you have been ordering for them?
5 years