When did your belly stop just pushing out, and start drooping down?

Mine's been hanging ever since I can remember, however, I started to notice when I was 12
2 years

Sharing fetish with others?

I'm sure my family and friends suspect that I prefer this fetish but we don't discuss it. I proudly state that I think fat people are amazing but it's just not something that is discussed further
3 years

Which is better belly or thighs

I'm a belly fan all the way, however, if they have some nice thick thighs to go with it... amazing
3 years

Shaving fupa

Bicepsual:
So many feedees have hairy bunny trails to their belly button and hairy fupas. I like the idea that they're just too fat & lazy to even think about that stuff any more - let alone if they could even reach it at this point.

The***teen:
I have gotten to the point where its just nearly impossible to shave my fupa,
My belly has gotten so fat and the overhang is so big that I can only see what I'm doing if I'm standing in front of a mirror and I use one hand to lift up my belly. But at the same time my fupa is so fat and soft that I can't shave it without using my other hand to kind of stretch it out 😅 so for me Its not worth the extreme effort and hard work anymore, I just can't do it. 😅
But at the same time it's also a turn on for me, that my obese body have now limited me to not shaving down there anymore 🐖

I feel like a failed ventriloquist when attempting this. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who struggles
3 years

Insecure about bra size

I also have a relatively small cup size so I understand the frustration. However, not having large breasts doesn't make you unattractive. Just keep living your life and being true to you
3 years

Moobs

As a female with smaller breasts i find moobs fascinating. The guys I've dated have all been super self conscious about them so I was never able to express my curiosity. Y'all are handsome with or without them
3 years

Avoiding exercise!

If you're looking for ingredients to add for gaining I would suggest heavy cream. It's not super quick but it'll work at your metabolism to slow it down.
3 years

Getting over a plateau

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions on how to get over a plateau? I've been fluctuating between 330-350 for a while, I'd like to push past it
3 years

How to make heavy cream taste better.

When I worked at Starbucks I would substitute 2% for HC with my white mochas and fraps... helped with the taste a lot
4 years

Bf's belly

CFV:
He's definitely got a belly forming and I enjoy when he wears shirts that'll show the progression.

ILuvChubbyChix:
You say he's not your type, but are you sure?

You seem to be paying a fair bit of attention to his body. Not saying you should be a homewrecker though; that's bad.

Is his girlfriend/wife an FFA as well, or perhaps a BBW?

It's a pretty well known fact that being in an LTR with a fat woman is likely to be a fattening experience, unless he's already fat. So if she's fat, there's a good chance he'll continue to expand and get even fatter.

His partner is a plus size person as well. I'm not intending on home wrecking, simply because he's not into women. But I always saw myself with someone taller, a good amount of weight, and and all around domineering
4 years
123   loading