Fas that like thin girls?

Dankii_DoLL wrote
canadianenglish wrote
Okay I am totally bored of this damn argument. How many people know a persons personality before they become attracted to them? I see women in the supermarket I am attracted to... do I know their personality... beyond choosing Pepsi over Coca Cola... no! Am I being too blunt?

I find this personality trumps attraction argument really pious... if you have the fortune of meeting a woman/man regardless of body size or level of attraction in a work place environment or in a group of friends then by all means allow personality to win over, but I really believe regardless of the dreamers- that attraction is a vital part of the initial stages of a relationship. If that makes me shallow, then yes I am... sorry.

It's what takes a relationship further than a date is a girls personality and I'm damn sure the same applies in reverse.

THIS! I nearly puked reading all the "I go for personality" posts. I'm sorry but if a guy told me "I love you for your personality" I'd just leave. Why? Because we're very sexual beings and sex is a huge part of a relationship. If someone isn't really attracted to their partner they're not gonna put their all into their sex life or make the other person feel sexy/lusted after. Saying you love someone for their personality is like saying "You're ugly but hey, you sure are swell!".... Not my thang... Also it gets on my nerves that so many guys who like big girls like thin girls too but most guys who like thin girls don't like big girls, I guess because they have such varied tastes I feel like they'd never be satisfied.

Okay, for you, that may be true. But let us say that I have two dates this week--one with a thin woman (thin, not skinny), one with a much larger/curvy woman--both very attractive. If the curvy woman can not take a joke and does not like to try new things, I will immediately be turned off. If the thin woman is a goofball and quotes old Simpsons episodes all night, I will have an ever-lasting boner that I can lay naked in the sun with to tell time...but that is me.
13 years

Sandwiches - wierd, wonderful, whatever works.

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
This is going to sound rly weird

I like to put mayo on one slice of bread, peanut butter on the other.....and kosher dill spear pickles in between.

I just wonder how you came to that combination...and which combinations you rejected.
13 years

Sandwiches - wierd, wonderful, whatever works.

I will even list places.

Zaftigs (on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts) has excellent beef brisket. I simply get their beef brisket on sourdough with a slice of tomato.

Sourdough (located in Lake Placid, New York) makes damn good bread and a damn good smoked salmon sandwich. It is smoked salmon on potato-dill bread with herbed cream cheese, red onions, and a few greens.

There is some deli/general store in Jackson, New Hampshire that has a turkey wrap with bacon, harvarti cheese, greens, and a chipotle mayo.

The sandwich is my favorite food, so I could keep writing, but I will spare the words.
13 years

Fas that like thin girls?

It is also the face that grabs my interest--fat or thin. Yes, I like thin women, but I also really like fat women from a very wide range of sizes. I just find so many things attractive about different sized women.
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

Okay, I give in. I kind of feel like a *** for asking this, but I am too interested in the answer. Here is my intro: I really only started dating in the last couple of years. The first two women I dated for about three months each. The first woman is a long story, but the second one, after dating me for three months, said that she liked me a lot and wanted to be in a serious relationship with me. I shared her feelings, however, the next day she said she did not want to see me anymore. Since then I have been on date after date after damn date. I usually go on three or four dates with each woman I meet. Here is what boggles my mind: The last date I make with each woman, the talks get deeper and more intimate, and they tell me things along the lines of, "I have never felt this close or connected to anyone before" or "I really enjoy being with you". After that, they say they just want to be friends. Now, I do not consider myself ugly and I do not completely lack social graces, so I know they are not just trying to let me down easy, but I am still lost. The only thing I can think of, after hearing about my friend's dating experiences, is that I am just not physically agressive.

So...go ahead and tell me if I am nuts, stupid, or just a nansy-pansy. I am curious as to what the women here believe I am doing wrong.
13 years

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

My favorite simple pleasure in this, while I have not been able to participate, the snippet of a fantasy that always goes through my mind is grabbing a girl by the hair, shoving a big handful of cake in her mouth, then grabbing her belly or slapping her ass.

Listening to a woman talk with her mouth full.

Watching her fill out clothes over time.

Eating without utensils.
13 years

You're all going to love this

It would be nice to see some women from this site do their own version of it. Just throwing that out there. So...yeah...hintity, hint, hint...
13 years

Thin men penis size

I was just reading the "Male Penis Size" thread and I had a question I thought I should open a new thread for. Women, when you see a thin/slender/skinny guy, do you instantly assume that he has a small penis? I am pretty damn slender, having a twenty-five inch waist, so I just wonder if women I date would make that assumption about me. I know I could ask them, but I do not. Comment away, please.
13 years

Why do you love it? (fat, that is.)

Even though I like small women as well, I like fat because I like the size and the weight. Having someone who weighs a ton sit in my lap is just the tops with me.
13 years

"sub" fetishes of fas?

Oh, let me add to that. I HAVE to have a tight jeans fetish. Fetish is the only word I can use which describes how much a pear shape in tight jeans makes me gasp from a surge of excitement (boner).
13 years
12345   loading