Homepage feed

FeedToTheLimit:
Can we get a user-set filter that shows only types we're attracted to on the homepage? For instance, I am a straight feeder and would prefer to only see female feedees and gainers.

Others might prefer men or both, so if we were able to filter it, it'd be nice.

Oh, and the homepage says "sign up" even though I'm logged in.

While it is not the homepage and will require some effort on your part, the Profiles page features a search option that allows you to filter users by numerous things, including age, height, weight, gender, and distance from you.

It also offers the ability to sort the results by when they were last online so that you don't waste time on profiles that have been inactive for long periods of time.

fantasyfeeder.com/profiles

The search option is at the top right hand side of the page.

As for everyone in general ... please refrain from turning yet another forum thread into offensive and disrespectful comments toward each other that are both unnecessary AND in violation of the site rules.

If anyone feels the need to consistently continue doing so on this forum thread or any other, action will be taken by myself or another admin, including, but not limited to, warnings and temporary bans being issued.

Thank you smiley

RULE 3: Respect others

Please be courteous and respectful at all times, showing tolerance towards our diverse membership and the broad range of fantasies and ideas they hold. Do not post anything that is rude or insulting and do not deliberately try to 'close down' discussion just because you disagree with it or find it offensive (please report it to a moderator instead).
2 years

Missed connection in chat

Didn't think you'd actually do it, hope it works 🙌
2 years

Too rude people on this site...

Despite being more of a personal complaint than a forum topic ... I am going to leave the thread up as there are valid suggestions offered in response.

That said ... I am going to throw in my two cents as well.

I have been on this site for two years and met a lot of amazing people / had a lot of amazing conversations both about feedersim and outside of it. Many of them I interact with via the chat room (open chatting, not private) and the forum.

In full agreement with the other replies, you get out of this site what you put into it.

Spend time in the chatroom talking out in the open, you will meet lots of good people throughout the day who are here to get to know others vs just looking to be fed/feed or RP. Spend time on the forum interacting with others. Spend time commenting on photos and videos from those that are active when it comes to both. And yes, work on your own profile, share some content regularly (even if it is just good food with good captions), and participate in chat and on the forums.

People aren't just going to come to you. You need to be active so they are aware of you / what you are looking for and take the time to interact with those that are active regularly so you can build friendships and conversation partners.
2 years

Broken profile viewing

The most likely cause is those profiles being temporarily removed by an admin for rule violations contained within them.

Until the user makes corrections to remove the violation, as indicated in the message sent out to them, their profile is not able to be viewed by other users.
2 years

Website rebranding 20/04/2021

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet ...

But with the dark mode on, there is an issue in chat with the names of users and rooms that are highlighted on the groups and users tabs being completely unreadable ... they appear in white, because of the black background, which isn't visible against the yellow highlighting.
3 years

My gf is gaining weight!!!

Baba Yaga:
As someone who's dated a plethora of cam girls in the past

Oh reallyyyyyy ... and I thought I've always been the only one for you. Just kidding lol

Oh, and Mr Yaga, if you want to know a secret you should come into chat and let me sit on your lap so I can whisper it in your ear 😜
3 years

Hey ! any french people ?

wayvee:
Hey ! Anyone from France ? I'm new to this community and Id love to meet new people !

The site rules require all forum posts and content shared to be in English so that what is said can be moderated by the admins to ensure the rules are followed.

Anything they come across in public areas that is not in English is removed.

Please keep that in mind when you are interacting with others in the forums, chat, comments, etc.

Thank you
3 years

Hi! looking for people who talk spanish!

sssushi:
Idk if the forum accept this tread, im sorry. Im latinoamerican, and i looking and looking for forums in spanish about feederism but nothing.
I really have the intentions of to show my advance in the feederism, but my english it's complicated.
Im sorry if this annoys someone.
Thanks for the space!

Just FYI ... the site rules require all forum posts and content shared to be in English so that what is said can be moderated by the admins to ensure the rules are followed.

Anything they come across that is not in English is removed.
3 years

Earn money

Myfeederdream2:
I know there are women who make money by putting on weight. but are there also men who earn money by getting fatter?

Please be aware that the rules of this site prohibit the open discussion of exchanging money, gifts, etc between users in general or for content in shouts, in descriptions on content, on profiles, or on the forum.

Such discussions must be kept to private areas or they will be removed for solicitation.

Rule 8. giving and receiving gifts

It's nice to both give and receive gifts, perhaps as an appreciation for uploaded content or food to help you on your weight gain journey. However no one wants to be pestered with unwanted soliciting or begging for gifts, so to prevent this and distinguish gift giving from commercial use please ensure the following:

> There is no exchange of money from one person to another

> Wish lists and similar are kept to profiles only

> Requests for gifts are kept to private areas only, such as private messages or private chat

> Other members are not annoyed with excessive nagging or begging

Presently this forum post has not crossed the line into anyone engaging in solicitation, so it will remain up. However, should that change in the future it will be locked or removed.

Thank you in advance for complying with the rules.
3 years

Paid??

Charlotte7:
Do people actually pay/send money to watch others eat on here?

Please be aware that the rules of this site prohibit the open discussion of exchanging money, gifts, etc between users in general or for content in shouts, in descriptions on content, on profiles, or on the forum.

Such discussions must be kept to private areas or they will be removed for solicitation.

Rule 8. giving and receiving gifts

It's nice to both give and receive gifts, perhaps as an appreciation for uploaded content or food to help you on your weight gain journey. However no one wants to be pestered with unwanted soliciting or begging for gifts, so to prevent this and distinguish gift giving from commercial use please ensure the following:

> There is no exchange of money from one person to another

> Wish lists and similar are kept to profiles only

> Requests for gifts are kept to private areas only, such as private messages or private chat

> Other members are not annoyed with excessive nagging or begging

Presently this forum post has not crossed the line into anyone engaging in solicitation, so it will remain up. However, should that change in the future it will be locked or removed.

Thank you in advance for complying with the rules.
3 years
12345   loading