Getting fatter & new clothes.

I loved gaining the weight but finding jeans that will fit has alway been a chore.

Lucky for me, I don't have to wear suits.
11 years

Shame/ embarrassment

I agree with Piggybelly, as well. When I first started out, I was afraid what most people would say about the weight I was gaining. I would feel ashamed but then I found myself eating more. I was going into a tailspin....the more ashamed I would be, the more I would eat. After awhile, and after gainning so much weight, I found out who my true friends were.

Now I am ok with the weight I am at and so are my friends.
11 years

Padding

When I was younger, I use to pad all the time. Later, I would go out to some of the shopping malls and pretend to shop for clothes or get something to eat. I loved the stares I would get as well as the comments.
11 years

Being called fat

When I first was gaining weight, I didn't know what to say to others who brought up the fact I was getting fat. Now, I love to hear how big I am getting. It can be such a turn on for me.
11 years

Prefered weight

I would love to be 300lbs. I don't know if that will ever be a reality but love to be that for a day.
12 years

Weight gain shakes work for a fact, i'm proof.

When I first want to start gaining weight, I tried the gainer shakes. It made me sick at first but I loved how full it made my belly. I would have at least 2 shakes a day and found trying to eat throughwout the day was difficult. However, it did stretchout my belly. I started at 175lbs but it was over a period of time that I gained weight....mostly in the belly area. I don't drink the shakes anymore but I am at 220lbs. I might try again to further stretch my belly and enjoy the feeling of fullness to the max.
13 years

When friends and family notice your weight gain.

It was mostly my friends in college that first noticed my weight gain in college. When I went home for the holidays, then my parent noticed. Thanksgiving was the worst cuz I ate til I was ready to burst. My parents are fairly big but my siblings are pretty thin. So I was easy to spot at the dinner table with my brothers and sisters.

Parents are always looking out for their kids and had concerns about my gain but after the first year of college, I packed on 30lbs. I tried not to gain my second year and lost about 15lbs. The third year, I gained the 15 plus another. When I graduated, I was already at 245.

When I went to my high school reunion I was was pretty fat but I wasn't the only one. Now I am around 230 and feeling comfortable with my fat belly.

At the last holiday gathering, I noticed my brothers are starting to get a belly.....I guess it is the family curse.
13 years

Born to be fat

I would tell you to take it slow. I felt the same as you when I was young. When I hit college, I notice I gained about 30lbs in 2 semesters. I did get comments from family and friends about how much I was gaining. It did bother me after hearing about how fat I was getting, so I stopped gaining. I didn't lose the weight but maintained my weight. On me, my gain was in the belly. I promised my parents that I would diet, knowing that I would just gain more weight later. During my 2nd year, I only lost 15lbs and was noticeable to others. Staying in touch with them helped during the 2nd year.

But in my 3rd year in college,I gained the weight back plus 15 more lbs. When I graduated from college, I had put on another 30 + lbs. I was weighing in at 230lbs at this point in my life. I was unsure about gaining so much weight when I weighed 175lbs but gaining slowly and staying in touch with everyone, it wasn't a big deal to them. Besides, my dad is 250+ lbs and mom is 300+. They were concerned about my health but I just told them I must have that fat gene.

I am to sure if I was a hit at my high school reunion but I know I wasn't the only fat person there. I enjoy being fat and I have alway felt like a fat person in a thin mans body when I was a teen. Dreams do come true.
13 years

Women showing off belly in public

I can't help taking a second look at someone who is showing belly. However, I work with a couple of young women who have a tendency to show during work time. Appealing but not appropriate
14 years

Closet feedee meets feeder at heart

If he is not happy being fat, then I doubt he would be happy thin. He sounds like he has a self esteem problem. He should love himself at any size. He is probably more concerned as to what others think of him.
14 years
23456   loading