Fat at the mall - suggestions?

I just saw this post from a while back.

I love seeing fat guys at the mall waddle around carrying huge sodas that they sip from, and juggling all kinds of treats like big soft pretzels and dippin dots.

It would be amazing if a fat guy sitting on a bench at the mall stuffing his face would stop me as I pass by and ask me to take a picture of him that he could use for his dating profile.
7 years

What & why do we have these fetishes?

Being fat is partly genetic, so there has to be a certain percentage of the population that is attracted to fat people, or else those genes would have died out.

It makes sense that evolution would create some fat people and some people who want to have babies with fat people because famine and starvation used to be a real danger where the ability to store a lot of fat would help someone survive.
8 years

Fattened friend- advice?

Whenever I've fantasized about someone getting fat, it has always been part of developing a sexual crush on that person. If you're starting to get turned on by imagining this person fatter, first ask yourself do you want to be "more than friends" with this person? A lot of friendships become wonderful relationships. A lot of friendships don't survive trying to add a romantic or sexual component, though. You decide whether you want to risk the friendship by bringing in romance and sexuality. If you do, and if your friend agrees, introduce your fetish to your new boyfriend in a gentle, loving way.

Personally though, I've always had the best luck with guys who are already morbidly obese when I meet them. That way, I don't have to try to convince someone to give up society's approval of their body type or feel guilty about the health risks of fattening them up; I can just love the roly-poly oompa-loompas the way they are.
8 years

Sweaty piggies who sweat.

I get so hot and sweaty, and find breathing hard and it takes ages for me to calm down and cool off. I can't really see how this effect of obesity can be attractive to FAs.

Ah but that's exactly how. Seeing the object of your desire hot and sweaty and breathing hard, so hard they can't cool down for ages, gives you a much desired preview of what they'll look like in the bedroom exhausting themselves with pleasure.

This is why normals are attracted to people they meet working out at the gym or dancing at the club, it takes a lot of physical activity to get that sexy preview of what thin folk look like panting and sweating.

But with a fatty, it's so easy to make them pant and sweat, every time they walk up a few stairs they look and sound like they just had hot sweaty sex in the stairwell and haven't caught their breath after being ravished.
8 years

Cheap food calories myth?

I have eaten local, organic, whole foods, and I appreciate the delicate flavors of an expertly prepared meal. Unfortunately, I find that they trigger feelings of satiety before I get as full as I like to be, and I don't feel as hungry at the next meal, either. Even if I'm focused on calorie intensive, fat-heavy, carb-heavy options, there's something about high quality gourmet food that makes me push myself away from the table before I'm overstuffed.

But cheap junk food packs the pounds on me. Fast food, donuts, ice cream, soda... once I start in, my cravings become stronger and stronger. My tastebuds beg for more and more, even after my stomach is begging for mercy. My appetite increases. I eat mindlessly. I go back for seconds, thirds, snacks, until my intake is nearly constant. The changes to my body happen more quickly. Sometimes I wonder if it's something more than the calories in the cheap food that make it so fattening, maybe the high fructose corn syrup, or the low-dose antibiotics in the meat and dairy that fattened the animals getting passed through to me. Those thoughts never worry me for long when the Hot Doughnuts Now sign is on at the Krispy Kreme.
9 years

Any ideas on teasing fat men?

With a weight gain like your BF has experienced, people are going to notice, even if you're not doing "public humiliation." Make sure he knows they notice. Tell him that a mutual friend commented to you about his weight gain. When a stranger stares at BF's belly and looks away in disgust, tell your BF about it after you are out of the situation and there's nothing he can do about it.

Make some before and after pictures of his gain.

Ask him about his early experiences with fat, for example were his fat relatives told to avoid eating certain foods, or kids at school bullied using certain fat slurs. Roleplay those situations from his childhood with him in the role of the fat person.

If you have a habit of doing things like gently squeezing his shoulder and saying I love you whenever you walk past him. Replace that sometimes with squeezing his moob and saying dam you're fat, so he never knows which one to expect.
9 years

Friends think i'm pregnant

I look pregnant. My gain goes to my belly and boobs. The shirts and dresses that fit me best are all from the maternity section of the store. It's so humiliating when people ask me when I'm due, but I just play into it. I put my hand on my belly the way a preggo woman does, and I say "I'm due for another Baconator combo in a few hours."
9 years

Fat suits forum

The hottest thing for me, that inspires me the most to eat and get fatter, is being humiliated for already being fat. I mean, don't get me wrong: I'm fat. My pics are real. But most people are too polite to say anything, and I'm rarely the fattest person in the room even after all I've gained so far. A fat suit would be such a great way to be humiliated now, which would make me hungry and horny, which would eventually get me fat enough that I wouldn't need the fat suit anymore.
9 years

Gain vacation

That sounds really great. The one thing I would add is I would not want to get distracted by other things that might be fun to do on vacation. I would want a feeder to keep me sedentary and eating the entire time.
9 years

Sex positions with a ssbhm

Some women like it very, very much.
9 years
1234   loading