Hi....

my apologies for the creeps, unfortunately here like everywhere else there are creeps, but there are a lot of wonderful friendly people here.
13 years

15 reasons men don't find fat women attractive...

what a douche.
(sings) there he is the biggest douche in the universe
seriously, i dont think ive ever met anyone who embodied douchiness quite like that, a truly epic display of douchiness in both scope and magnitude, trully getting into the essence of douche
13 years

How to eat 10,000 calories?

true, and what a great way to spend the day
13 years

Women and men

Wannabe Princess wrote
I think that it is mostly down to women and men working in different ways... I don't mind bigger men however I dont find it interesting to go onto a profile and only see photos of a mans belly... I want to know about their hobbies, their interests, what their face looks like...

If you view a half filled in female profile (IE just photos of their belly) you'll find many more comments than you will on a half filled in male profile.

I dont think this is because there are more men on the site, its because women have no interest in commenting on a half thought out profile.

My profile for example has plenty of photos of me enjoying life - Yours has photos of your body(which is fine!) and cartoons of various fat characters. That would not inspire me to message you.

There is someone out there for everyone and you will find her, Just dont think because you dont get messages from female FA's that they dont exist because they certainly do!

Wannabe princess that is an excellent insight thankyou, i never really thought about that, i still never know how to fill those stupid things in though (lol)
13 years

How to eat 10,000 calories?

I know that the bacon ultimate cheeseburger from jack in the box is over 1000 calories, perhaps 10 of those, my record is six personally
13 years

You know you're a fat admirer when

loverofpudge wrote
When nothing turns you on more than rubbing your partner's belly after a big meal.

When you get excited about sewing the buttons back on pants that your partner has popped off.

When the comment "he has a six-pack" is meaningless to you, whereas "he has a big belly" stirs butterflies.

how about when someone proudly shows off their six-pack you proudly show off your keg
13 years

You know you're a fat admirer when

Maximum wrote
...you look at "Before and After" weight loss ads from right to left.

YES!!!

booyah
13 years

Survey says…!

yes at work, sometimes i just get really bored.
yes while driving, just once though
and I'm male
13 years

Fears

absolutely terrified of snakes, theyre creepy, and can go or be any where, i actually get creeped out seeing them on tv or just thinking about them
13 years

Why so sexy?

Peach wrote
I guess it starts with my love of food. I can't get enough of something that tastes good. I want more of the taste in my mouth and keep eating and eating. I enjoy seeing my belly swell up as I devour a good meal. If it is something like pizza I can't seem to stop. If I switch to a sweet after dessert I can eat even more. My stomach starts to get tight and when I place my hand on the upper part of my belly I can feel how it is starting to get hard. When I am really gorging myself I will continue eating until my stomach is hard, like a basketball, and I can even feel my sides expanding. My breath will become more and more shallow as I stuff more and more food inside me. I finally get to a place where I am panting and moaning from being so overfull. I will waddle to my bed and rest my belly on the softness. I feel a combination of pleasure and pain and complete satisfaction.

Oh where have you been all my life
13 years