Looking for good video compilations from fit to fat

She is so gorgeous. Thanks for posting this.
2 years

Dying young from morbid obesity

Dying is one thing, but what would really suck is just being immobile and in constant pain, and unable to take care of your bathroom needs.
2 years

Tight shirt or loose shirt over belly

I love to see women in loose shirts. It means they are leaving room for expansion.
2 years

In usa, venmo money is taxable

If you receive money from any online money transfer service, it is taxable in the United States starting tax year 2022. If you sell something, then you need the receipt to show the original cost of what you paid. So, no more free food, and no more selling videos without paying tax on the money you make on them.
2 years

Gainer encouraging jobs

johnxyz:
Most jobs that give free food are relatively low paying jobs. If you are serious about gaining, you'll need a lot of money for food and clothes. So, I would choose a career that pays well. Just make sure it is a fat friendly career.

KnightOfCupcakes:
What do you mean by "fat friendly career?" Do you mean as simple as "not fitness or physical work?" or something more?

A job where "looks" aren't important. Perhaps as a model, or TV broadcaster.
2 years

Gainer encouraging jobs

Most jobs that give free food are relatively low paying jobs. If you are serious about gaining, you'll need a lot of money for food and clothes. So, I would choose a career that pays well. Just make sure it is a fat friendly career.
2 years

I might start tomorrow.

Most people can not lose weight, if they decide being big isn't for them, so it is a legitimate concern.
2 years

Moobs

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but not everyone gets breasts, not even women. I know a female over 400 pounds, and still an A cup.
2 years

Paid for feederism

I knew of a woman who was demanding money from BHM to feed them. So, not only would the men have to pay for food and new clothes, they would have to pay the person feeding them.
2 years

What does a horny girl gotta do to get some attention

Well, admitting that you are looking for a man to support you, probably isn't helping. The fact that you are living in an area with not a lot of people isn't helping, and not having a photo or saying more than you are looking for someone isn't helping either.
2 years
56789   loading