Life changes

I’m waddling more.
1 year

Crossing the threshold of being officially overweight

At 150-lbs, I was classified as being overweight. 100-lbs. heavier, I passed the threshold of overweight. I’m classified as obese.
1 year

What i love about plumping up!

[quote]Beni:
I love that my belly and arms jiggle so much.
I love that my belly and thighs do touch more and more often.
I love how deep my belly button is.
I love how much food I can eat.[/quote

I love the fact that people that I know have to do a double take that I gotten fat. It's like OMG, you're fat. I love the fact that I became astounded with my weight gain. I love the fact that I bump into things with my belly. I love the fact that I don't have to apologize about being fat.
1 year

Over the hump

When I was 200-lbs., I thought that I was over the hump. Now that I'm fifty some pounds heavier, I'm not quite over the hump; but I'm getting there. I learned to accept myself as a fat person.
1 year

How did you deal with your sudden weight gain, with family and friends?

Family members whom I haven’t seen in a while would respond with: “You gotten fat” or “The last time I saw you, you weren’t this heavy”. I just let the fat comments roll off my back.
1 year

Overeating at night is better for weight gain than overeating at morning?

It’s better to overeat at night because the food you eat stores into fat.
1 year

Dear feedees, need some help

Have a small refrigerator or a cabinet filled with snacks by your bed. The more you snack, the weight you will gain.
1 year

Things you notice as you get fatter

MottiF:
Since I gained weight, I noticed that it’s became harder to climb the stairs; my appetite grow, I eating much more, my clothes getting tight and smaller, all my pants are very tight on the hips area, and now I am getting a much noticeable double chin and I can feel it while looking down, also now I have to squeeze into my chair at the work, and not just seating on it like before.
For me, climbing the stairs becomes harder, out of breath. I take the elevator. Walking turned into a waddle, my chins are much more noticeable.
1 year

My biggest problem with my big fat belly

Karenjenk:
im short so bending over it tough
i feel like im going to pass out if i lean over and squish my tummy to tie my shoes
That is why I no longer wear shoes with laces on them. Ever since I gotten fat, I can’t help but rub my belly. As for seat belts, I had to order a seatbelt extender.
1 year

Didn't fit in a chair!

I always check the weight capacity on folding chairs. I had a folding camping chair with the weight capacity of 225-lbs. I outgrew the chair by ten pounds and it buckled under me. So I bought a new folding camping chair that has the weight capacity of 300-lbs. I didn’t want to risk breaking another chair.
1 year
12345   loading