Ankle chain for a big ankel
1 reply, 2574 views
They have plus-sized jewelry on Amazon. Not sure what...
Last reply, 3 years
Girth increasing exponentially when sitting
5 replies, 3885 views
I like the reference to nonstandard body types, as th...
Last reply, 3 years
Doctors visit
2 replies, 3419 views
Oh no. He eats me just fine. He just likes his carbs....
Last reply, 3 years
Eating making me too horny
14 replies, 9047 views
I have been planning a getaway for 3 weeks and have a lis...
Last reply, 3 years
What age did you discover you were into this
30 replies, 18080 views
I discovered early in my 20s that I enjoyed being fat and...
Last reply, 3 years
Super sized travel!
7 replies, 3765 views
Probably the way to go if you can swing the price.
Last reply, 3 years
Losing to regain?
10 replies, 16597 views
According to many reports, the regain is faster and more ...
Last reply, 3 years
Jobs/careers that will help you get fat
53 replies, 63805 views
YMMV, I reckon 90% of their freezer is free food and ...
Last reply, 3 years
Overeating at night is better for weight gain than overeating at morning?
12 replies, 13138 views
I usually come home from work late at 9 or 10 pm...and I ...
Last reply, 3 years
Feedee = fattest?
2 replies, 2398 views
I wonder how much of it has to do with the interface--lik...
Last reply, 3 years
Men's clothing canada
11 replies, 4324 views
This is great! And they have sizes I can wear now...a...
Last reply, 3 years
Gaining, avoiding metabolic disorders
5 replies, 3498 views
*Does increase your risk for heart attack and stroke.
...
Last reply, 3 years
Mcdonald's
3 replies, 2707 views
I used to do the math, but I know since the pandemic pric...
Last reply, 3 years
Best bed for 600+ pounds
4 replies, 6688 views
Tess Holiday & Jae Bee have both done ads/promos for ...
Last reply, 3 years
Hey, does anyone want to help me build a meal plan or talk about meal planning in general?
4 replies, 2221 views
Yes and no. Starches are complex carbohydrates/sugars...
Last reply, 3 years