Visceral fat
1 reply, 3704 views
I have a forty eight inch waist which is firm and round, ...
Last reply, 4 years
Moobs
11 replies, 14460 views
The sizes are always so weird. A C on someone with a sm...
Last reply, 4 years
Parents disapproval of fat girlfriend
4 replies, 7029 views
There are basically two possibilities here, your parents ...
Last reply, 4 years
Unique patient identifiers (upis) approching approval in usa
1 reply, 4507 views
Thanks
Last reply, 4 years
Charlie horses/ “cramps”
2 replies, 6495 views
I was in the hospital ten or eleven years ago and I w...
Last reply, 4 years
Healthy gaining
6 replies, 9862 views
It's not absolute.
Obesity is not healthy. It incre...
Last reply, 4 years
Do you feel fatter in the mirror than on yourself?
8 replies, 13714 views
So coming back here, I began to realize that my feelings ...
Last reply, 4 years
Destroying your metabolism
2 replies, 5150 views
I agree. Finding a balance with respect to your diet is...
Last reply, 4 years
Girl friend wants to gain weight
4 replies, 7347 views
That sounds more like a binge eating disorder than a ...
Last reply, 4 years
Feeling overwhelmed?
2 replies, 6422 views
Welcome! There’s plenty of friendly ears here, so relax...
Last reply, 5 years