Why do we find such pleasure in getting stuffed beyond capacity?
4 replies, 8342 views
People have touched on a lot of what I like about stuffin...
Last reply, 3 years
Eating out of the container
1 reply, 2653 views
There’s something about eating out of the container tha...
Last reply, 3 years
Public stuffing
7 replies, 11343 views
When I see a mukbang I kind of think of it as a public st...
Last reply, 3 years
Funnel feeding
1 reply, 2038 views
that sounds really good. I would like to try that too.
h...
Last reply, 3 years
Morning soda bloat stomach stretching "regimen"
2 replies, 3649 views
Then do the alternatives that I gave you instead.
...
Last reply, 3 years
I lose my appetite and feel like i can’t eat anymore, but i’m far from stuffed
0 replies, 1873 views
Flavor fatigue during stuffing
15 replies, 12261 views
I get this all the time, I just not good of doing mutable...
Last reply, 3 years
Any girls want to say what theyve eaten recently and how their belly feels
3 replies, 4124 views
One thing to know about me, I am a jokester haha
But s...
Last reply, 3 years
How many twinkies can you eat in one sitting
10 replies, 9449 views
That's a little weird how you described your fam...
Last reply, 3 years
Liking stuffing, but not liking weight gain?
7 replies, 6610 views
This is 100% me. I love to eat loadsss but ideally I don&...
Last reply, 3 years
New stretch marks when filling
5 replies, 8168 views
I don’t think it happens during the stuffing itself, ...
Last reply, 3 years
Where to stream a stuffing session
2 replies, 3519 views
If I show u maybe u can do a stuffing rn?
Last reply, 4 years
4 double quarter pounders a day
3 replies, 6475 views
Right, but he goes into how much he gained (which may...
Last reply, 4 years
Pre-stuffing rush
1 reply, 3771 views
Yes. The biggest rush for me is putting in a massive driv...
Last reply, 4 years
Stuffing to the max - a how-to guide
3 replies, 6146 views
Canadian Thanksgiving is Oct 10th this year. Might be sha...
Last reply, 4 years