Stomach getting large through stuffing?
3 replies, 5134 views
Well, having a fair sized meal every two hours wont ...
Last reply, 10 years
Why are female feeders for men so hard to find?
7 replies, 15055 views
Well said!
Ffa sre out there. Just be active and they...
Last reply, 10 years
"mukbang" stuffing livestreams
3 replies, 6995 views
I would definitely come and watch it c:
Last reply, 10 years
Favorite fast food joint too pig out at?
8 replies, 17997 views
My favorites have to be Bojangles (although I don't ...
Last reply, 10 years
Stuffing on the train?
2 replies, 3333 views
Cookies, if they have them where you are: Pop-Tarts. As a...
Last reply, 10 years
I want to be so stuffed that..
31 replies, 94263 views
i whant to be so stuffed that i am bigger then a Sumo
Last reply, 10 years
Comment a food for my stuffing
1 reply, 5945 views
an entire pizza with a big slab of pasta on the side ;)
Last reply, 10 years
Secret stuffer
1 reply, 4754 views
I usually binge when my wife is out of town or when I go ...
Last reply, 10 years
A feeder without having to date?
2 replies, 3207 views
hmmm.... because of this fetish beeing such a turn on it ...
Last reply, 10 years