Secretly eating before meals?

I've done it many times, it's a major guilty pleasure!

On one occasion I had dinner plans with family and decided to have an enormous lunch as a bit of a pre-stuffing. I ended up in an eating frenzy lasting several hours, completely forgetting about dinner. When I was finally too stuffed to move and rubbing my belly to relax, my phone alarm went off telling me I had to be at the restaurant in 30 minutes. I had to change into some more comfortable clothes and managed to polished off a 4 course dinner. Nobody noticed much, but it was a major turn on for me. I went home and slipped into a food coma quite quickly.

It was quite a day!
9 years

An odd question...

Not food itself, but eating and especially overeating most definitely does turn me on. Even the thought of (over)eating and knowing it's going to help me grow bigger is exciting.
9 years

Sucking in for shame

I've done it for so long I forgot how to not do it ... Although I no longer suck it in as much as I used to. It has gotten harder for one, but since my moobs also grew, I think it looks silly without a big belly.

My main reason now is that many of my clothes are so tight I look ridiculous of I don't stuck it in at least a little. I know I need new clothes, but I'm going to wait until after the winter as I've been putting on some pounds again lately.
9 years

Being on top in bed

JadedAngel wrote:
Hmm... Well my boyfriend has been wanting me to try on top but I'm just so afraid of hurting him. It's not like he's a thin guy, because when he's on top of me completely, it's hard to breathe, but I don't know I have strong enough arms to postion me in a way over him, plus my large stomach would get in the way more. Any tips on how not to squash a lover?

I suppose there are two ways:
-Squat down, supporting your own weight. Very heavy on your knees though
-Set your knees beside him and sit upright (hands in the air like a cowgirl).

The latter is my fave, but both can be hard for a big girl, especially for longer periods of time. Remember that things such as bellies getting in the way, a bit of struggle or a bit of squashing and panting are a turn on for most fa's. Don't be afraid to make mistakes!
9 years

Waking up 30-50lb fatter

I've had this fantasy as well. It's mainly the feeling of waking up and exploring a completely 'new' body. Like meeting an old friend who got fat after a long time.
9 years

Being on top in bed

Sounds like he needs to man up and learn to handle a girl your size smiley

Just kidding ofcourse. Personally I love an ssbbw on top of me. I don't have a squashing fetish, nor am I a sub or anything, I just love the feeling and sight of a big woman on top of me. It allows me to see and feel her belly and she can determine the pace she likes best.
9 years

Stretch marks on men

NeptuneFA13 wrote:
I'm not fond of them on myself and luckily I dont have any. On women I dont mind them at all, but I'm not particularly attracted to them either.

Funny how this thread gets bumped and I re-read one of my old posts. I have quite a few stretch marks now (I gained over 50 pounds) and although I was unsure about them at first, I've grown (no pun intended) to like them smiley. Same for women!
9 years

Just how fat are you?

Let's see, BMI is just shy of 35. My goal is 'over 50', or 350 lbs +. For now I'm barely obese and I need to gain over 50 pounds to get to class II. Kinda disappointing almost. Oh wel, let's eat smiley.
9 years

Dominant feedee men?

Get down here and feed me, NOW!
9 years

No more risks?

Elanor wrote:
Where do I sign up to be a Guinea Pig?

Sign me up too! Just shy of immobility sounds perfect.
9 years
23456   loading