Songs about fatties

I like Mrs. Goldfarb by Alan Sherman. Definitely a feeder's song.
3 years

What anorexics and feedees have in common

I think it is about being in control of your weight, whether it is losing weight or gaining weight. Besides the physical things you mentioned, there are a lot of psychological similarities too. I also think it is very hot to see a woman go from one extreme to the other. Good luck!
3 years

Maturity clothes for big bellies??

I love to see non-pregnant women in maternity clothes. Any kind, but especially obvious maternity clothes with panels and pleats.
3 years

Mixed feelings

Gettingfatter25:
I am fat pig for life. My boyfriend just asked if I would be willing to do a weekly weigh in to make sure I am gaining. I usually try and avoid the scale but he really wants me to do it.

Your boyfriend does not run your life, you do! If you don't want to do it, then don't.
3 years

Women on here have nice breasts

Gettingfatter25:
My boobs have gotten much bigger since I started gaining!

You are lucky. I know one woman who gained to past 400, and was still an A cup
3 years

Women on here have nice breasts

You never know where the weight is going to show up. I know one woman who gained to over 400 pounds, and she was still an A cup. Others have gone from average to big-busted.
3 years

Transgender resource recommendations

It would seem, that as open minded the people might be about transgendered people, they probably would not understand the feederism part.
3 years

I’m afraid my gain is on the brink of getting out of control

The problem is, is that if you weigh 200 and set a goal of 400, it is a massive gain. But if you keep setting your goals 20 pounds away. 200, 220, 240, etc., you are not gaining that much towards each goal.
3 years

Gained some weight during lockdown, feeling fat at my gym job

There are two kind of gyms. One kind is for fat or average people to get into shape. The other is for people who are in shape to show off their bodies and hang out with like people. I hope your gym is the first kind.
3 years