Breeders and gainers, a mythical combo?

Mattcy23:
I would love to fatten someone up with pregnancy and then just keep making them fatter who’s interested?

Munchies:
Gotta remember there's a big difference between having a breeding kink and starting a family - especially a family. Having a baby takes a lot of time, money, and energy. It's at least an 18 year commitment. Plus if things don't work out with the parents, they will still be involved with each other because of the kid.

Bellyempire:
Sigh. The lines we blur between fantasy and reality. Something tells me many of our kinks are survival and reproduction instinct.

Munchies:
I, a ciswoman, like pegging and stuffing greedy pigs until they their manhood is buried in their fat.

I don't think that kink has anything to do with survival or reproduction.

Point taken
1 year

Breeders and gainers, a mythical combo?

Mattcy23:
I would love to fatten someone up with pregnancy and then just keep making them fatter who’s interested?

Munchies:
Gotta remember there's a big difference between having a breeding kink and starting a family - especially a family. Having a baby takes a lot of time, money, and energy. It's at least an 18 year commitment. Plus if things don't work out with the parents, they will still be involved with each other because of the kid.

Sigh. The lines we blur between fantasy and reality. Something tells me many of our kinks are survival and reproduction instinct.
1 year

Intro!

Jigglyfeedee:
Just here to make genuine friends, and meet like minded people of the same interest! I’ve been on other feederism related sites, therefore let me start by saying this.

I’m 21! I’ve dedicated 9 of those years in indulging in my lifestyle of being a bigger girl, from my starting point I’ve gained a couple hundos on-top of my SW! I do indeed have a goal, I’d like to achieve, I live in a realistic world where I know I am capable of achiving my goal weight, even though it’s in the thousands, due to genetics & coming from a big-boned family I naturally feel I can achieve this since it’s already in my blood, just gotta get it in the fat.🤭

I’m a chill person, I love anime, eating playing video games, and well.. being a dirty slob, and a even more ***rny fuck. So there’s that I’m an open book, & feel people should know what they’re in for!

So, hiya!
If ya wanna have GENERAL (not fat chatting with a random, nor sending photos or videos to a random person.) co

hello. I would love to talk some time
1 year

Meeting up stuffing

if you are ever back in nc i am open to it
1 year

Sports for bbw bhm and ssbbw ssbhm

Speedobulging:
Any outdoor water sports as you would float so well if you fall in the water! I float like a dinghy in the water!!!

True nothing like seeing a big girl in a bathing suit.
1 year

How to get a double belly?

I thought it was wearing something tight around your belly for long enough it eventually forms.
1 year

Why are you into feederism?

I am into it because its generally the same community as vore, Big bellies, and BBW. You hang around any 2 of those communities for long enough you eventually get sucked into feederism.
1 year

Why are you into feederism?

I am into it because its generally the same community as vore, Big bellies, and BBW. You hang around any 2 of those communities for long enough you eventually get sucked into feederism.
1 year