Over or under?

I like under the belly.
3 years

Should i feel bad

If you’re happy and in good health that’s all that matters.
4 years

Gainers and clothing

I prefer my clothes to fit comfortably but sometimes I like wearing tighter clothes. I like some pants that slide under my belly, and some shirts that are just a little snug to button. I like seeing the bit of blubber over my belt.
4 years

Do you ever feel shame for this fetish ?

No, I like being fat and I like who I am. My clothes fit for the most part. And there are too many good looking and sexy fat men for there to be anything wrong with this or ashamed of.
4 years

List of foods to eat for subcutaneous fat gain

Great ideas. Most of my fat is visceral, but if I could gain some blubbery sub-q fat that would be awesome. I love soft blubbery and rippling fat.
4 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

I can put away at least 4-5 slices of an xl pizzeria pizza. More depending on whether I ate anything else and how fast I eat.
4 years

Help!

It’s called cummer’s remorse (or something like that). It’s a crash of hormones. It happens to a lot of people. I experienced it often in my wavering days. Eventually it wears off as you gain and feel more confident. Now I feel as good about being fat (and getting fatter) after I bust one as I do before. It takes a little bit of time.
4 years

Trying to fit in old clothes

Yeah, I’m getting to like my clothes getting tighter. I wore size 44 jeans yesterday that were so snug my belly hung over. I loved it. I love that I can barely button some shirts. It shows how fat I’m getting.
4 years

Fupa questions

I find this an extremely hot topic also. I have fantasies about spontaneously orgasming while eating, walking, driving or just sitting. I don’t have much of a fupa yet, so it is just a fantasy. I was blown away when someone at another fat guys site described how for him it’s a constant thing that when walking he is rubbing and cumming.
4 years