Weight gain montage soundtrack

MVP76:
Definitely Weird Al Yankovic's "Fat" and "Eat It" should be in it lol

Also "Grapefruit Diet" and "Girls Just Want to Have Lunch".
1 year

Any accidental gainers?

At first I was like that. It came from working at a restaurant.
1 year

Creaking and bending chairs

I've had the seat blow out in one of those folding sling chairs. It dumped my butt on the ground leaving the rest of me high and dry -- kinda like a hogtie in reverse. With a 250 pound limit on those things, it was bound to happen.

Then I had a plain old chair collapse under me at a restaurant. I don't think it was my weight that did it as much as the thing was very wobbly to begin with.
1 year

Nonstop buffet binge

Ky Belly Boy:
My wife is taking me to Golden Coral buffet on Saturday and I am going to stuff my belly to it's limits. No matter how long it takes

I so much wish one of those was still relatively near my house.
1 year

Flavor variety and getting super-stuffed

I can't get super-stuffed at a buffet because all the ones near me have only chinese food. It all tastes so similar that I quickly get flavor-fatigued and I start feeling nauseated long before I get anywhere near stuffed and bloated.

But now I'm in my hometown for a few days, and it DOES have some buffets that aren't chinese food. At one of my old favorite places, I ate six plates, an all-time high and I got big enough to need to go up a belt notch. This is wild and wonderful! I'm going to gain a bunch of weight on this trip!
If I didn't move away when I did, I would be at least 600 pounds now.
1 year

Heavy cream and taste

JaidenGrowingFatty:
I tried a little bit of heavy cream, but god the taste is awful. I can't figure out how others just drink it. What sorta additive can I mix to make it less... just hard to even swallow

Add some Torani syrup. That makes it like melted ice cream. I often do that and add peanut butter.
1 year

Older gain entries deleted?

I noticed a few people have on their gainer page a starting weight that doesn't line up with any of the entries. Then I noticed on mine that my start weight is X and my earliest posting isn't X. Are entries older than a certain age being deleted?
1 year

Looking for a set of scales i think current one is getting funky

Look for the My Weigh XL-700. You might get even bigger than 500 pounds.
1 year

Legally qualifying for disability

I've been told that any application for disability will be denied at first. You'll need to repeatedly apply and/or get an attorney to help.
1 year