Funnel feeding

Difficult to tell from the photo, but what size is that spout? 1”?

How do you clean it? That heavy cream leaves behind a film, that is difficult to clean.

Thank you,
3 years

Funnel feeding

Difficult to tell from the photo, but what size is that spout? 1”?

How do you clean it? That heavy cream leaves behind a film, that is difficult to clean.

Thank you,
3 years

Funnel feeding

Good to see that your education has paid off! Bet you did not think it would be used in that way. Smile
3 years

Funnel feeding

Yes, please do....

If you can find everything on Amazon, with
Links or item numbers that would be excellent!
3 years

Funnel feeding

Can you please post a photo of your 48oz setup? How frequently do you use yours? And the results?
3 years

Funnel feeding

I’ve been hesitant to use heavy cream with the bag. How do you clean the leftover residue out of the bag?
I would like to get more than one use out of it.

BTW: did you ever find out who painted that picture on your wall?
3 years

Thoughts on heavy cream

It’s much easier with chocolate syrup mixes in with it, or anything to your liking.
3 years

Funnel feeding

I think he/she wants to be able to self funnel feed.
3 years

First feeding experience

How do you clean the film of the heavy cream, that’s left behind?
3 years

First feeding experience

palndrm:
Ahhh the first time is like crack! You just want more and more feeding and fattening experiences! It's the intimacy that really makes it so sensual; the sharing and letting go together. Making it fun and humorous and accepting some of the awkwardness of the newness helps. With pudding, I suggest making a super fattening version (with heavy cream) and using a pastry piping bag. Funneling with just a plain kitchen funnel can be fun, but I found a hiker's hydration bag even sexier because the person can control the flow by biting the tube. That way you can see how gluttonous and aroused they are you encourage and whisper while rubbing, fondling, squeezing their fatness. The key is making a gain shake that flows easily through the tube when sucked on. I suggest a pint of melted vanilla ice cream mixed with Scandishake gain powder and enough half and half to make it flow easily. Just make it fun and giggle a lot and the pounds will follow.
3 years