Favourite body part

Belly, thighs, a full double chin
1 year

Why do you think so many feeders become feedees?

I don't know which could be the reason...but day by day I m also more attracted to being a feedee than a feeder too
1 year

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

Both of us could have really lot of fun. Enjoy it!
1 year

Should you get fat?

77 percent. You should get chubby
1 year

Suddenly piled on pounds

I want to have this feeling too! Miss this step
1 year

On the fence: how do you decide to take the plunge?

Chubbypup:
Be yourself, enjoy yourself. If you lose friends they weren't friends to begin with.

No one really needs to know you are intentionally gaining. That said...It sounds to me like a conversation with your fiance about your gaining would be welcome. Start there.

The point of no turning back is further away than you think. Put on 10 or 20 pounds and see if you like it. If not, you can lose it. If you want more add another 10 and see how that feels.

This could happen when you are really rational. Add 10 pounds then lose it. But perhaps adding even only ten pounds means also making a mental step...
1 year

How many people share this kink??

It seems is not a legend...
1 year

Gaining weight and work

I suppose that with desk jobs it s natural putting on weight, lot of time also because it means also eating out of home every day and at different hours too. Someone that has an office job, but have food from home maybe could maintain theirself
1 year

Growing your perfect gainer body

Belly. But also all the body must have the consequence of a gain
1 year

Gain 5 pounds

I agree just try to put a bit and then you could value how enjoy and how bad feelings. So you could choose what to do
1 year
12345   loading