Manchester meet - 2nd july 2022

c00kie:
Hey so those that expressed interest in this, how are we feeling now it's closer to the date? If you would prefer to postpone then we can certainly do that or should we steam ahead with just a few of us?

Heya, I'm still down, Manchester at 1pm right?
1 year

Manchester meet - 2nd july 2022

Manchester on 2nd of July is perfect for me! Well on board for this!
In terms of suggestions for places:

Crazy Pedro's, a bar that does weird and tasty pizzas

Yard and coop, amazing fried chicken and cocktails
^both in the northern quarter
1 year

Anyone into mouth stuffing?

By mouth stuffing I mean shoving so much food in that your cheeks bulge out.
Love the idea of someone having so much food in their face they look like a chipmunk and they can't even speak, even better if there's even a bit of food peeking out that they can't quite fit in their mouth.
Anyone else into this?
2 years

Fun food to eat a lot of

I find switching between sweet and savoury can trick your body into wanting more

As for me personally, I love savoury, so I can slam a whole family bag of chips/crisps in no time and not even feel full
2 years

Think i'm becoming a feedee. i'm scared.

I feel a similar thing, I dated a guy a while back who was about 250lbs, and I loved feeling his belly. It took a long while but I realised that I was jealous, and I wanted a big belly of my own. I'm on the fence about intentionally gaining so for now, just casually eating whatever I want and seeing what happens.
2 years

Uk meets?

Just had a look at this thread again, FF Zoom meetup sounds cool!
3 years

Flaunting belly

i saw a guy in a coffee shop recently, he mustve been over 400lbs, he had a hoodie on but the bottom of his gut was hanging out fully on show. Was all i had not to stare, like daymnnnn xP
3 years

Is normal?

If you'd prefer not to tell your boyfriend at the moment, then writing stories might be a good outlet for you.
It's creative, no shame in that, so go for it I say!
smiley
3 years

Uk meets?

Manchester sounds fun!
4 years

The santa clause...

I concur! Doctor's scene was amazing, especially when he picks up his belly and theres that glob sound effect when he shakes it o.O
4 years
123   loading