Is diabetes the end of gaining?

Sorry to hear that, it can be done healthy. If you cut out the sugar that will have a major affect on your diabetes in a positive way, it’s more common now to the wide use of sugar in our every day foods like bread. All the best.
3 years

Is diabetes the end of gaining?

Sorry to hear that, it can be done healthy. If you cut out the sugar that will have a major affect on your diabetes in a positive way, it’s more common now to the wide use of sugar in our every day foods like bread. All the best.
3 years

How?

I have been an fa for as long as I can remember, the fist real crush as it was, in junior school having a crush on one of the teachers, seems silly now but that shaped my love of bbw and ssbbw, what’s not to love.
3 years

Another u.k. lockdown

As the U.K. lock down looms although great for weight gain, I feel people’s mental health is suffering, especially around this time of year, the last lock down was hard on me and others around, remember talk to people it’s hard for everyone now.
3 years

Feeder wife gets buyers remorse.

To many people this is a fantasy, but in reality 300 400 500 600 pound partner takes a lot to care for, medical bills, mobility problems, even simple things like a plane journey on holiday is not that simple. It really does take a true FA to take care of there partner at that weight and a great bond and trust that they will always be there to care for them.
4 years

Is it easier to gain by overeating every day or every other day?

If you over eat one day and mis one day it tricks your body into storing fat , it’s the same as skipping breakfast, it can slow down your metabolism to store fat for a rainy day
4 years

Does eating a pint of ice cream every night have to much sugar?

I would not recommend it type 2 diabetes will catch up with you quicker than weight gain, gaining weight is not healthy but you can lessen the risks just not with loads of sugar
4 years

Easier to gain in the winter (uk)

Now the nights are drawing in, the temperature plummeting, weight gain seems easier, the pizza 🍕 goes well while binging on box sets the extra snacks. PJs are your only clothing that matters turn the heating to 10 call deliveroo , by the end of the week you have gone through all your favourite takeaway places. Same for next week in a different order , bring on the winter
4 years
1234   loading