Sucking your stomach in

I’m at the point, after gaining over 50lbs, that when I suck in people ask me if I’ve been lifting weights or strength training because I’m so much more bulky all over. It would be so funny if at the moment some one asks that I just let the gut go slowly so it inflates right in front of them and answer “nah”
2 years

Fattest of your friends/family

I’ve recently traded places with my good friend in that he’s recently lost a ton of weight since he’s in a new relationship (opposite of what typically happens) He had been pretty big for years and just as he started losing, I started back gaining (on purpose) and we’ve now passed each other. Interesting timing. The other day he was like “yeah I’ve lost like 8 pounds in the last month” to which I replied with the ol “well I found em”
3 years

Eating actual lard

Megangivesup:
No more than usual after a funnel feeding, I am only funnel fed when Mac wants to push me to a new limit or punish me for not eating enough so it is always a hard time afterwards hahaha[/quote]

Oh wow I see haha. That’s awesome. Keep that belly full and growing.
3 years

Eating actual lard

Megangivesup:
We just added Lard to my mixture when I am funnel fed. But I don’t really taste it as the funnel feed is so quick down the throat.

It seems to make me a lot softer when I gain and also... i think I am getting more cellulite but that could be the amount I am gaining[/quote]

Oh nice! That sounds like a good delivery method. Any bad side effects digesting it or anything?
3 years

Eating actual lard

Has anybody had experiences eating actual lard? What are there good and bad ways to eat it? What are the effects on your body? (Positive and/or negative) Has anyone tried to gain with lard to any significant degree?

Just curious.
3 years

How much have you gained in quarantine?

I’ve been trying to maintain eating every 2 hours or so when I’ve been working from home and it’s been working pretty well. That gives your system enough time to process everything and for the fullness to go away for the most part. Plus it’s made me hungry all the time now since my bodies gotten used to it.
3 years

What little differences have you noticed recently?

How fat my face is getting and how I can’t really make myself look skinny from any angle even when sucking in. Weird as a life long skinny person.
3 years

What’s your everyday gluttony?

I usually stop at a gas station to grab some slices of pizza and burgers to eat along with my regular breakfast of oatmeal and a banana. On some other days I’ll get myself at least 3 donuts. No to mention a half pint of heavy cream twice a day.
3 years

Heavy cream

Just bought another 6 pints to last me the week. That’s an extra 12,800 cals on top of normal (over) eating. I’m going from skinny to fat fast af.
🥛🤤🐖
3 years

Heavy cream

Blubberfly effect
3 years
1234   loading