Just started gaining... and already doubting myself

Ultracheese:
This is just kind of a vent, not trying to convince anyone of anything. Anyways, I've fantasized about gaining for many years. Lately, I realized that I now have the income to support that. I just started buying a whole lot of food, increasing portions, snacking much more, stuffing a bit, a couple extra meals on weekends, etc. Six weeks ago, probably a couple weeks prior to consciously gaining, I weighed in at 165lbs. I just got my own scale delivered two days ago, and I was 178. I'm 6'1" so I'm not officially overweight yet, but this rate of gain kind of shocked me and has me second guessing myself more. I don't think I was ever fully on board with getting fat, but the reluctant side of me figured it can't hurt much to gain to 200 and see how it is before going for the 300s like I think I want eventually.

So, the things I've liked so far... probably the best is the eating. I love being able to eat so much and stuff myself. It's addicting. Since I'm living alone, it's also easier to just buy much more food than I reasonably need. My belly has also gotten a bit bigger and softer, which is nice to see, but maybe not as nice as I would've liked. I suppose I need to put on a lot more weight before I know if I like a big belly.

As for the drawbacks, it's just a lot of uncertainty. If I keep going, I'll need to start getting new clothes before long and maybe pretty steadily after that. I'm not sure how well I'd handle the guilt from family and coworkers from ballooning up. And while I think I can afford it, I'm not sure it's all worth it. Also the extra food prep is annoying sometimes.

Unless I can reach a consensus in my own head, it feels like I'll disappoint myself either path I choose. Anyone else ever deal with these kinds of thoughts?

Guilt is a tough one as we all have different feelings about our social interactions. Take confidence in doing things for yourself for your own value and not the value others superficially put on you.

Regarding clothing, to play devils advocate, imagine someone who is morbidly obese and unhappy with their weight/lifestyle putting the same pressure on themselves when considering weight loss.

Yea there is a cost, but thrift stores and ebay are great ways around some of the financial burden.

It’s your body, and only you can weigh up how you feel at each moment in it and whether your current feelings are based on what you want or what others are telling you to want.
2 years

Scar tissue

Bigwideland:
I have lower abdomen scar from a hernia operation. I have noticed that recent weight increase as caused the scar to ache or be more sensitive. Have others encountered this and did anything help?

Wrt to the actual scar my friend from this community’s wife had had a c section and when she gained the scar felt tight and itched. It just took time until the surrounding tissue stretched before it became comfortable.

Do check, if you’re visceral gaining that the pain isn't due to adhesions following surgery.
2 years

Boost vhc vs heavy cream

doctor1313:
I need to gain 10 pounds as soon as possible. I also want to be flabby. Has anyone used both? Which is better? Heavy cream is so hard to drink. My hands are unstable so it’s hard for me to add anything to it and is impossible for me to make a shake. But I don’t know if boost has the same magic effect.

Boost has lots of sugars and will likely lead to a less flabby gain as you will add more visceral fat.
2 years

Do you think it’s possible to find love with this fetish?

s3ndh3lp:
I should preface this: I’m referring to myself mostly, but maybe it’s the same for others too. Feederism for me is a paraphilia (that’s when you can’t achieve orgasm without that fetish). And not only do I have this incredibly niche sexuality on top of BPD/GAD/ADHD and others I honestly can’t remember, so I’m not exactly easy to love. Does anyone have any thoughts about finding love with a paraphilia and mental illnesses?

Definitely. Ive been in 3 long term relationships with this “fetish” being front and center in the bedroom including my current marriage for which we’re now planning our double digit anniversary.

Firstly, in the west there are more “obese/overweight” people than “underweight” people. This seems to imply that a propensity to eat more than required is endemic. Secondly, with honesty (and some courage) you may find that of you choose a partner already evidently overeating or keen on buying you large meals in the dating stages and being engaging with your body, then when presented with the reality of your preferences they will be willing to at least explore than usually ignored part of their personality and if the enjoyment they receive in that exploration is greater that the social pressures a more long term engagement will more often than not occur.

Weight gain and healthy eating is a commonly praised attribute in infancy and hence there is often a natural behaviour to tend to it if that behaviour or its results aren’t chastised later in life.

Give it a few tries and don't forget we have the advantage of finding relationships with filters already in place using these platforms.
2 years

What does quickly gaining weight feel like?

s3ndh3lp:
I’m a feeder so I don’t know firsthand what it feels like to get noticeably fatter, but I’m curious. Does your belly get in the way/you don’t realize how much space you take up now/etc.? Can you feel heavier/can you feel the heaviness of your belly?

From her:

“The first thing I noticed is not being able to park as close to other cars, thats why the paint is a little messed up.

Other than that, jeans and bras start to feel uncomfortable and i get itchy skin where I'm expanding if I haven’t kept up with moisturiser which usually I haven’t as rapid gains come in the winter more so no suncream which is my main body moisturiser throughout the year since the move.”
2 years

What does quickly gaining weight feel like?

s3ndh3lp:
I’m a feeder so I don’t know firsthand what it feels like to get noticeably fatter, but I’m curious. Does your belly get in the way/you don’t realize how much space you take up now/etc.? Can you feel heavier/can you feel the heaviness of your belly?

From her:

“The first thing I noticed is not being able to park as close to other cars, thats why the paint is a little messed up.

Other than that, jeans and bras start to feel uncomfortable and i get itchy skin where I'm expanding if I haven’t kept up with moisturiser which usually I haven’t as rapid gains come in the winter more so no suncream which is my main body moisturiser throughout the year since the move.”
2 years

What is it about feederism that turns you on?

The softness that comes with it; the nurturing aspect of it; the constant subtle changes; the broadening of her palate; the look of indulgence; the looks of bashful hesitation; the weight; the decadence; the comfort; the cuddles; the confidence.

Those are mine, but everyone has their own
2 years

Food preferences and stereotypes

Having moved to barcelona for convenience, my wife has settled in to a new set of friends. She’s one of 3 of the “fat friends” in our kids’ parents group.

Yesterday she mentions she had a burger king.
This is something new. Her “junk food” has always been candy bars, macarons, viennoiserie type pastries like eclairs or the american bear claw etc. Not once since we have known each other (12 years) nor dated (9 years) has she ever strayed toward fast food.

I mentioned my surprise to her that she went to a “junk food” joint and her response was that she thought she’d give it a try as shes a fat girl again.

I honestly didn’t see the link, but trading the forums again I can see a clear skew in diet toward fast food in the English speaking world.

My questions to other members are:

1. Is junk food something you see as part of the gainer/feedee culture?

2. Do you/ your feedee like so called fast food?

3. If you’re not from an Americocentric culture, is there an equivalent? (Do feedees/ generic fat people eat fast food where you come from or is there another common go to)

I ask as my wife has always gained with a mostly gourmandesque diet. Rich, complex food from all over the world but never before have I seen her tuck in to anything from a paper bag of it’s not a bakery pastry. She seems to think this is a natural step in her diet. Is this something that would be generally aren as natural?
2 years

Making my feedee workout

Munchies:
I want to fatten my big boy nice and plump. At least double what he weighs now. However, I also want him to lug all that weight around without feeling too uncomfortable.

We live in different countries, so I can't be there to help him. I love exercise myself, but I don't think my routine will work for him. Especially because what calories I don't burn off become pure muscle.

What's the best way to do this?

Power Lifting and light swimming. Mostly keeps the fat but gives you the strength and flexibility to keep waddling in to the high 600s with ease.
2 years

Is fat sex dangerous?

NakaiLovesBlubber:
I once had an online friend tell me that they knew a guy who broke their wee wee making love to a fat lady, and that started to make me wonder, could that happen to me? How can I prevent it?

Kinda a silly question, but I'm real curious, LOL

It happens with people of all sizes. If you’re doing the do upright and she falls straight down when you’re rock hard you can do some damage.
2 years
23456   loading