Can you feel yourself gaining weight?

I definitely could tell when my sideboob was coming in. I could also feel my belly swelling out in front of me.
2 years

Thin face

AskDrFeeder:

Boy, do I miss Kelligrl. Whatever happened to her?
2 years

Mutual gaining vs. body contrast

unfittofat:
Ideally, I’d be the one gaining while my partner was becoming even more fit. There’s something extra enticing/naughty about eating a cake while they’re eating a salad, or sitting on the couch while they’re at the gym. Becoming flabbier and out of shape while they slim down and tone up. 🥵

That's something I find super hot as well. One of my biggest fantasies is to go to Muscle Beach in Venice, CA or somewhere else like that where men and women are working out and I'd wear something too small and bring several sub sandwiches with me and just sit and eat while I watch them lift weights.
2 years

Showing someone how big your belly really is

It definitely takes awhile to get used to, but showing off my blubber is one of the many pleasures with being fat. I like wearing shirts with my belly peeking out a bit underneath. I also like wearing button-down shirts that fit well enough that the buttons gap a bit when I sit down.

I like provoking rude remarks from people. When I hear people murmur things like "pig," "porker", and such, I know I've succeeded.
2 years

Do you like to be fat in public ?

Feedmesqueezeme:
I worry a little about trying to fit into things when I’m out. I’ve found some ticket gates at the train station is a bit tight now and fitting in some tables at restaurants can be a squeeze. It really makes me realise how big I am.

I found it really satisfying when my belly was so big it pressed against the table in a booth.
2 years

Fat at the doctors

I'm participating in a sleep study and was pleasantly surprised to see I was just over 300 lbs when they weighed me at my initial appointment. I've found doctors might make a mild suggestion to lose weight, but they never take a hard line on it. I'm supposed to see my doctor in 10 days and I've gained 25 lbs since our last appointment a couple of months ago.
2 years

Downriver area in michigan?

I'm in Kalamazoo but would gladly make the trip.
2 years

Heavy cream experiences, the ultimate gaining tool?

VVFR2392:
You can make macaroni & cheese with HC instead of milk, would make a latte with coffee and cream instead of milk, etc. T

Fat Nat's used to have a recipe for macaroni and cheese. I think it was pretty much to add an extra stick of butter.
2 years

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

Diapers and being a sissy baby...more than one person has told me that all my blubber makes me look like a giant baby and diapers look great on a fat body.

Humiliation. Now that I'm fat, I often wear clothes that are too small in order to provoke remarks and looks. I often combine it with pigging out in public in order to get those "No wonder he's so huge" comments.
2 years

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

FatWorshiper666:
Anna Nicole Smith getting fat in the 90s. The pics of her in that extremely tight red dress became part of my sexual awakening lol

Oh, I know that red dress...she wore it to the Oscars in 1994, I think. She was bursting out of it and looked absolutely gorgeous.
2 years
34567   loading