4th of july pig out

Anyone else totally pig out at a 4th of July BBQ? I sure did, my favorite thing I ate was a big juicy cheese burger with grilled pineapple on it. Highly recommend!
I also loaded up on steak tips, honey Siracha chicken, pasta salad, and ice cream cake. Of course there was plenty of chips and dip snacking through out.
I’m waaaay too full to go out to see fireworks now. Who else pigged out for Americas birthday??
9 months

Body change

If I had to choose one it would be seeing my partner gain. I love noticing the new pudge and rolls. Also seeing them eat a big meal and know they’re just going to pack on more weight.
I love my gains for different reasons. Feeling how tight my clothes are getting is an experience I love. Also that feeling of ‘I let myself go’ is something I enjoy.
It’s definitely a tough choice but I think seeing others gain is what I love more.
1 year

Why do we find such pleasure in getting stuffed beyond capacity?

People have touched on a lot of what I like about stuffing. Loving food, just wanting to eat more and more, being uncomfortably full. But part of what I love is the naughtiness of over eating. I’ve already gotten enough calories and at my weight I know I don’t need more. I shouldn’t keep eating but I continue to stuff my face. It’s that doing something I shouldn’t that makes it even more enticing.
1 year

Eating out of the container

There’s something about eating out of the container that makes me feel like such a fatty. I’m too hungry to take the time to get a plate. Plus I know I’m going to end up eating the whole thing. May as well save myself time and just eat straight from the container. I can relate to this post!
1 year

All-inclusive cruises are incredible for gaining!

I went on one in the spring. My favorite part was our house keeper would leave some kind of sweets in the room every afternoon. I’d have a plateful of cookies before dinner just about every day. I packed on about 7 lbs I haven’t been able to lose since!
1 year

Losing weight then regaining faster than before.

Well this post explains a lot for me! I never had a problem losing my extra 10-15 lbs of winter weight. Then covid happened, I didn’t lose my holiday weight and I packed on more.
I was getting close to becoming overweight and decided to diet. I thought it would be be a big deal because I’d always been able to lose weight before. I was shocked to find I’d barely lost any weight after a month of dieting.
I was frustrated that I worked so hard and lost nothing that I gave up and gave in to my appetite.
I gained back what I lost and then some. The new weight is extra soft and jiggly!
1 year

Most bottles of wine consumed

I love drinking because it makes me so hungry. I always want carbs and fattening food to soak up the alcohol. When there’s plenty of food and you drink over time it’s a great way to add extra calories.
I can usually do 1 bottle in an evening with a big meal. Read something about how guys have beer bellies but women have ‘wine handles’. All those extra calories you drink gotta end up somewhere
2 years

Perks of gaining/starting gaining?

Eating and outgrowing clothes are some of my most favorite parts of gaining! Specifically with eating I like the naughtiness of eating even when I know I should stop. Also the satisfied feeling of being completely full.

The tipping point was my first 10 lbs. i attempted to diet and lost a few lbs but was miserable. I decided it wasn’t worth it. I went back to donuts for breakfast, ordering take out. Eating delicious and rich meals. Being chubby was worth it because I got to eat what I like.
2 years

Anyone get excited about knowing you're gonna get told how fat you are?

I love this thread, so relatable. I started putting on some weight a couple years ago. I thought my Dr would mention it at my physical. She said 10 lbs was nothing to worry about. So I didn’t.

I put on another 30 lbs since. Going to the Dr this year I knew she couldn’t ignore my new weight. I was excited to hear about how much weight I’d put on and get a lecture on my ‘bad habits’.

We talked about not eating fast food/ take out, getting into an exercise routine. One of my favorite lines was that ‘carrying so much extra fat around my middle was unhealthy’.

I went and got Taco Bell afterwards. I was on fat girl cloud 9.
2 years

Pushers vs. letting goers

Love this take on feedee categories. I’m definitely team ‘letting goers’. I stopped exercising and started letting myself eat what I want. It felt so good to go out to drink and eat a big dinner with friends. Or binge on take out at home. Add in a lot of late night desserts and the weight just piled on naturally.
2 years
123   loading