Best setups for padding?

I have a pair of boxer/briefs that are very stretchy and I have been using a beach ball. Partially inflated, it's concave around my belly, but bulging convex under a stretchy t-shirt.

I like minimal clothing when padding.

I've posted two photos, both with a beach ball, one in briefs (nylon Jockey Life brand) and one in very stretchy boxer briefs.

Please note on the second photo, my "panty lines". My butt is not padded, that's all me!
1 year

What foods do you "inhale"?

For me, it's toaster waffles. I can eat a whole box in minutes, smothered in syrup and butter, gives me a nicely bloated belly too.
1 year

How common is this fetish?

BloatedGymGuy:
Don’t have any real data, but I have a feeling that a lot more people like fatter people than what our norms would suggest. A whole different matter if they are into the fetish or just preference.

As I have recently began to be more active for example on this site, I have noticed that there are a lot less users from anywhere else than USA. I myself am a Finn.

You have a good point. However I see more international activity on this site compared to many other WG or fetish sites.
There is a Finnish artist on deviant art under the avatar “Kip Tei Tei” she’s an amazing WG artist you should check out her profile there.
1 year

How common is this fetish?

Tentacles:
I think attraction to fat people is definitely way more common than attraction to weight gain. Attraction to fat people is more of a preference than fetish though. Although women eating sexily seems common.

I agree. In the USA I see a lot of happily married obese women. This goes against societal norms we’ve been made to believe. That men only are attracted to and stay with slim women.
1 year

Limit on number stories posted

Hiccupx:
Hey, your profile shows 139 stories and clicking through I see 14 pages with 10 per page (9 on the last page). It's the same when entering your name in the author search.

Which page are you on when you get the reduced number of results?

My bad I counted 9 stories on page 14 and assumed all pages only had 9 stories. So obviously your count is correct. I’ll look mor closely for the titles I thought I already posted. Thank you for looking into to this for me.
1 year

Limit on number stories posted

I have found I have 126 stories posted on 14 pages, I know I have posted more than that. Is there a limit?
1 year

Christmas story prompts

Spoop Skerry:
Good old fashion cursed gift. Something like, a spurned sister, cousin, coworker, etc., gives protag a giant ugly sweater for Christmas. Protag grows fat enough to outgrow the sweater, extended family commenting on appetite and weight as they blow up.
Could be a reality shifting tale also, all the family oblivious to the new weight while protag and gift giver being aware.

I have a story I posted here, "Holiday Dreams". I guy buys some lingerie from a off the wall site, saying the items are from Mrs. Claus. He puts them under the tree, with an open me first note. The fun begins.
1 year

Love padding

I have been using a beach ball to pad with. I really like the results, giving me a huge belly which I really love.

I attached a before inserting padding and an after inserting. Please note "panty lines", I do have a big butt for a guy.

What do you think?
1 year

Gainer tv show

Whitemalehunk:
I’d I made a show about a group of men uncontrollably gaining weight would you watch it and what would you like to see in the show?

I have thought of the American television show “Survivor “ changing all the “challenges “ to eating contests. Either individuals or “tribes” would have out eat one another. Food would available 24/7 to encourage weight gain.
1 year
34567   loading