When did you start using a scooter?

For all the extra large bodies out there....

I was wondering when did you finally give in to using a scooter when shopping and make it your normal routine?

Also what weight were you when a scooter became a needed reality?
3 years

My feeder is getting fat

In the last year it is very obvious that my wife has been growing me larger but along the way she has been getting fat too. She loves to grab at my belly but now the tables are turned and I can jiggle her dough belly without an issue.

Whenever I reach for my fattening treats I have been offering her some and I find it funny that she needs to upsize her clothing. Its interesting that some people naturally get fat without much effort. She told me yesterday that she's over 200lbs again and Im curious how big she will become. She looks great skinny or as a fatty. She doesn't want to be fat but its obvious she is now as isnt very motivated to lose her 40 or so extra pounds.

Anyone else have a feeder who has gone from thin to fat while fattening you?
3 years

Gainers and clothing

My wife loves to watch me out grow clothes and prefers to help me up size.. I have to dress professionally for work and I have wasted so much money on dress shirts. I'm slowly now filling the belly size in a 18 neck. But luckily I found dress pants that stretch an extra 3 inches and that has saved me alot.

Also dockers makes casual elastic belts and those are really awesome! I just couldn't find a size 48. I try to have always a few items one size larger to grow into.

On my own time I prefer cargo shorts a size to big to grow into and can only wear 2xb shirts but now even those are getting small and im not sure if I'm just going to go 3xl or 3xb just to save a few bucks.

Its definitely not cheap gaining!
3 years

Fun morning fat reminders

Isn't it a trip when you wake up and you get reminded how fat your getting?

Each morning I struggle trying to do one sit up or just kinda roll out of bed.

Walking in front of a mirror and get that good morning OMG belly reflection in the mirror.

But my favorite is sitting in a chair at the table and my belly hits the table as it pushes against my thighs and rib cage.

What are some of your morning fat reminders?
3 years

Quarantine gain

I have probably put on about 15lbs and added 6 inchs to my work pants.

I'm rather suprised the scale hasn't moved up more due to i have filled out so much all over.
3 years

What's it like

6 years ago I lost a ton of weight due to stress and dropped to 125lbs. My wife didn't like my skinny body type and had been encouraging me to gain. It took a few years to get me up to my big size of 185. But now I'm up to 235. I really didn't like being so under weight. But it was super easy to find clothes. Honestly we both prefer the fatter me.
3 years

People you know

My coworkers don't say anything although its very obvious that I've gained a lot. I get a lot of belly looks. My wife is always grabbing and making comments. Her friends who I haven't seen in awhile make fat comments. This is just something that I have gotten use to. Besides, I'm a feedee and I have a lot more to gain so I'm getting use to it.
3 years

How to tell my partner i want to be fatter

If you have been in a relationship for awhile then mention that you you think its hot for them to plump up some. If they don't want to become a fatty then maybe they will insist you become a fatty. Thats basically how it worked out for my wife and I. Only she has accidentally put on 20lbs as I put on 85lbs.
3 years

Feeder goals

My wife informed me last night that she is insisting that I put on more belly weight. She told me that she will be feeding me more weight gaining shakes throughout the upcoming months and not to be suprised with her baking fattening treats for me to over eat. As well, she instructed me to plug in the freezer in the garage for the many gallons of ice cream I will be drinking regularly.... She expressed 20 more pounds are "required" by new years....

Has anyone else's feeder up'ed their game due to new years is getting closer?
3 years
12345   loading