Nutella and heavy cream?

Mr_Jive:
Hi everyone, I have a question
Are there any drinks I can make that use a whole lots of Nutella and heavy cream?

what about like a hot chocolate ?
3 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

aurasphere:
I definitely want to try this but I'm allergic to milk (a thing I never knew was different than intolerance). I've read some of Becomingoverweight's posts about stearic fatty acids, as well as posts about phytogen-rich foods/topical oils, and I think I have a plan.

For long-chain fatty acids like heavy cream:
-Cocao butter or powder, emulsified or mixed into my gaining smoothies as a heavy cream substitute (haven't tried yet, and eager to now)
-apparently I've been doing something right along these lines by using cashews as my main calorie source
-adding low-sugar chocolate to my snacking habits

To further discourage visceral fat accumulation and encourage it's burning:
-using lavender and teatree oil topically, in my lotion after showers and for that lovely, tingling feeling that puts me right to sleep in the evening (extra sleep is also great for not gaining visceral fat!)
-using soy milk as a base in my smoothies
-adding sesame oil and tofu to my meals

So far I've noticed my typically fatless lower legs getting a layer of softness, after 10 days my belly and waist measured smaller, and my butt got a little bigger, all while I lost 3 pounds!

I sure hope this isn't placebo, because I'd love to be soft all over!

that all sounds really luscious honestly! lavender lotion? ooofff thats great. Walmart actually sells a dairy free heavy cream btw. Same calorie count as heavy cream
4 years

Searching queer girls who like queer girls

cis queer feedee/fa/feederish here!
4 years

Do you notice your gain

barely. There might be slight differences I'll notice. Like stretchmarks, when i noticed my thighs rubbing together for the first time, noticing a belly hang developing, noticing not seeing my vagina when laying down, but overall I don't really notice how much i've gained until i make a comparison picture
4 years

How fat is "too fat"?

too fat for me personally is immobile/needing assistance constantly to manage themselves. This varies from person to person on size. I think if people aren't willing to date you for being fat, they aren't worth dating anyway and are stuck in fatphobic values.
4 years

Could my boyfriend be an fa?

Ditzy:
If you like it tell him.
That way its out in the open and there is no guessing and wondering.

Agreed. don't play games or beat around the bush. Just be foward and thatsthe best way of knowing even if it's awkward
4 years

Thoughts on fattening without permission

JerseyHank:
Logically, it seems like consent is essential and no one should be fattened without their knowledge and permission. And yet I personally desire to be “secretly” fattened like this. But just because I don’t feel it necessary to give consent, doesn’t mean others want to forego a conversation. Also, for myself, I suspect a good feeder would be intuitive enough to know that I am tacitly giving permission.

or really just consensual nonconsent in these situations, really just a form of role play
4 years

When/why thoughts...

When I was younger I was underweight and was basically not eating and over dieting/over exercising, I had to go to the doctor and get put on a plan to gain weight. I think this partially is what contributed to me having a weight gain kink, also growing up with my sister being overweight i think is what made me attracted to bigger bodies
4 years

Fa tattoos?

eee I got a donut recently in honor in feedism . Originally it was gonna be a pig tattoo with a donut around the pig
4 years

Has anyone else found themselves increasing their goal weight once you reach it?

When I was around 115 my goal weight was 150 but it was kinda like a weight I thought I wouldn’t get to for a while. After I hit 150 I gained to about 160 which is where I’m at noooow and now my goal is around 200 but honestly as I get closer I feel like 300 for the future isn’t too high of a goal
4 years
12   loading