What's the most fun part about getting fat?

Ditzy:
You put that very well Big FA

Thanks Ditzy. I always have enjoyed your posts as well.
3 years

As a feeder how easily do you get aroused and how frequently seeing or thinking about someone fa

bv333:
So easily lol like the others said, the very sight of a girl loading up a plate at a buffet, or talking about being lazy or putting on weight or not working out or being stuffed.... yeah all of it๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh yes, all of the above turns me on as well. Seeing a woman put on weight over time just drives me wild. I find myself more and more turned on by super size women as well. I even enjoy looking at men with supersize guts and wondering what it would be like to have a belly that big. Seeing fat couples together, especially at a restaurant, gorging on all sorts of high calorie foods and indulging in fattening desserts, really turns me on as well. I just love all things fat.
3 years

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

For me when I made the decision in my mid-30s to just let go and enjoy all the food the world has to offer, it was being free to indulge in all the high calorie, great tasting food I wanted. I found the more weight I put on, the more turned on I became. Watching the numbers increase on the scale was a delight and outgrowing clothes was validation that I was getting fatter. Watching my belly increase to 60+ inches and my moobs become large and soft also turned me on. I had always been an FA but never imagined I would find fattening myself could be so pleasurable. It also made me appreciate and be attracted to ever larger and larger women. I just became more and more turned on to fat in all its forms.
3 years

Wanting my wife to go from bbw to ssbbw

Unionman52:
So my wife has been looking into gaining ever since I told her about it and she is all about it! She told me last night that she wants me to feed her tonight and every night so she can become a goddess!

You are a lucky man. A dream come true for all of us FA's on this site. Looking forward to hearing about your wife growing ever bigger.
3 years

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

Kimllyy:
I have this fantasy where I'm only allowed to receive sexual pleasure when stuffing myself with fattening foods. As a result of my horniness, I end up constantly stuffing myself and get fat. Pretty soon, any sexual thoughts make me ravenously hungry.

Can anyone relate?

I would love to live this way. And have a woman who also gets horny every time she eats. I once had a co-worker who went to dinner with me and got rather drunk. She admitted she gets horny when she eats. Hearing her say that turned me on instantly although I did not act on it. Looking back I really wish I had.
4 years

Out of control libido

Doughboy69:
I don't know if the estrogen theory is the same for a man or not, but ever since I went over 350 lbs i have definitely noticed the more weight i gain the hornier I am.

And especially now being home 24/7, if i dont have food in my hand, im playing with myself. I am big into edging myself and denial/ruined orgasms, but otherwise i bet i would've came 6 times a day.

I have also noticed since working from home full time, and only getting up to sit at my desk, or go the couch, before coming back to the bed, I have become a lot softer overall; which again turns me on further. Since im now just nude all the time so i can feel myself, i just cant stop. I mainly just lay in bed fantasizing and cumming, eating and touching myself, then after a couple of hours letting myself cum. Which before i was this heavy i would have been good for a couple of days, but now as soon as i cum, about 30 min later im back touching myself reading stories on here, looking at guys and gals pics, and starting all over again.

Enjoyed reading your post. I had the same experience when I gained 130 lbs. during my mid-30"s. The fatter I got, the hornier I got and I found myself fondling my fat and wanting to masturbate constantly. I loved stroking myself in front of a mirror, watching my moobs and belly fat shaking and quivering with each stroke. Being on this site and reading about fat and looking at photos just keeps me in a constant state of arousal, particularly during this quarantine period when I have more time to think about fat and being fat. I love being a BHM and an FA.
4 years

Domme ffa looking for guidance

Just take it slow, feeding him until he says he has had enough, dominating him until he feels it is uncomfortable. Ask him to go slow with you and keep communicating clearly to you regarding what he enjoys and what he doesn't. As you build up trust over time, he will feel more and more comfortable and you will to as you explore the limits of your shared desires.
4 years

Women gaining is hot

mywifefeedsme:
My wife has been gaining due to me being home. I have to have my fattening treats to keep getting fatter for her and she has obviously been enjoying quite a bit too. But she doesn't like being overweight. I'm guessing it's not a big deal when I have a massive piece of cake she now has some too.

A few days back she said I would definitely be ready for a obese santa suit this winter. It's been her running joke with me. But I'm thinking Mrs clause will be a real plumper too! Lol

You are a lucky guy. I would love to be in a mutual gaining relationship where we both feed each other and encourage each other to grow ever fatter. It would be such a turn-on!
4 years

Women gaining is hot

Nothing turns me on more than watching a woman gain weight over time. It is a huge turn-on for me. During this corona virus it will be interesting to see how many of my female friends and in-laws pack on the pounds. Spring is also a great time for weight gain viewing as I love it when it gets warm and women are no longer wearing jackets or sweaters and they are bulging out of their summer tops, shorts and jeans. It is so incredibly hot and now combined with coming out of quarantine the viewing should be even more of a turn-on.
4 years

Grandma overfeeding me

I had an Italian grandmother who felt if you were not overweight you were not healthy. Old school in many ways but nice. Since you would like to try gaining, I would say to your grandmother "You are right Grandma, I am too skinny and I would like to gain some weight, so thank you for cooking for me. But please not so much that I feel sick." And then at the next meal show your appreciation by eating more but not to the point of discomfort. You can then control how much you gain and really enjoy the process. And then every week you can show her your progress by patting your belly and telling her how much you gained. Grandma's cooking is always great, at least in my experience, and I loved overindulging whenever I visited.
4 years
56789   loading