Death feedism...what's the appeal?

You should write that story.
2 years

Death feedism...what's the appeal?

fanedfox:
I've had a fantasy; a society that is very passive/aggressive, where those convicted of a capital crime and sentenced to death would have a choice of means of death by suicide. This society doesn't want the stigma of putting person to death, so they give the convicted a choice of methods of suicide; one of which would be eating yourself to death. The other choices would be drowning, suffocation or jumping off high places, etc.

The convict would just eat until they either choked to death on food, or ruptured there stomach or become so obese they suffered a heart attack or stroke.

I know, kind of weird.

You should write that story!
2 years

Anyone a smoker?

Ditzy:
I used to but quit in 2014.
I enjoyed smoking so I don't get on to people because they smoke.Its a personal choice.
Why did I quit you may ask I don't know I just did.
You didn't quit. You are still very much a smoking hot lady!
2 years

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

Etiola:
The problem I see with under belly jeans wearing is that guys usually don't have enough hips to hold the jeans up. Even with a belt, my boyfriend's jeans often falls so low that you can see his underwear from the back.
Over because if Iwear them under, my pants fall down, lol.
2 years

Bbw positive songs

Oh for crying out loud "FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS" by Queen!
2 years

Padding tutorials.

Just sit your skinny butt down and eat.
2 years

F feeder seeks m feedee to relocate

You could probably find him if you would reply to messages.
2 years

Re-emerging into the world

Screw what others think! You are a strong beautiful woman, own it,be proud of yourself and others will see nothing but your true self, a proud strong big beautiful woman. You may not know it but many many men would love to get to know the new, much improved, you. Now go out and show the world you are ready to take it on head first and anybody that doesn't like it, they had better step aside!
2 years

Oh, that delicious apron gutšŸ„°

Ditzy:
We are glad you guys are out there LOLOL
I love when people notice my belly or butt jiggling.

You know turn about is fair play.
2 years

Highest weight?

Highest was 335.
3 years
12345   loading