Booty growth
2 replies, 11007 views
When you get the scale it will be interesting. My guess...
Last reply, 6 years
To gain or not to gain
2 replies, 4389 views
CourtneyS:
Im 5'1" and not very muscular so mi...
Last reply, 6 years
Domme ffa looking for guidance
13 replies, 12394 views
Oh, you are absolutely right. Cupcake on a stick.
Last reply, 6 years
Healthy feederism?
1 reply, 4780 views
You can't guarantee avoiding it, but you can lessen ...
Last reply, 6 years
Gaining without spending too much money
9 replies, 20080 views
Yes. Back to the original question. Forget all that h...
Last reply, 6 years
My s/o doesn't like the idea of stuffing, is it selfish if i want her to like stuffing?
1 reply, 3561 views
I'm not saying leave her. Oh dear! I'm sayi...
Last reply, 6 years
Eating tips beyond hc, shakes, and thc
4 replies, 6558 views
Eating in between meals always does it for me. Those unne...
Last reply, 6 years
Weight gain advice
4 replies, 8018 views
True, documentation and data can be fun ... but gluttony ...
Last reply, 6 years
Bisexual or it just comes with the fetish? nsfw
1 reply, 5272 views
I consider myself basically straight, but I have chatted ...
Last reply, 6 years