Embarrassed to buy heavy cream

But it from a store where you’re not known, but it alongside other products, and don’t drink it at home.
1 year

Where are all the 40+ folks hiding?

Remember when the only places online to explore this sexuality were Dimensions and a handful of temporary Yahoo Groups? No? Then rejoice in your youthfulfulness.

Being in my mid-forties, I find it astonishing how few of us middle-aged and older folks there are with an interest in websites catering to our fetish. I recognise that younger folks are, in all likelihood, more open to unusual sexualities than we were when we were young, but are all of my fellow quadragenarians still in the closet/fridge?

I do also understand that, by middle age, most of us will be in long-term, committed relationships, but to me, these sites have never functioned as dating sites, rather as places to explore our sexuality and to discuss experiences.

Where are all my fellow Gen X-ers hiding?
2 years

Personal trainer domme humiliation

chubbyTrainer:
I don't know how niche this is, but I'm a female personal trainer and feeder who enjoys helping people with medical play, trainer, or humiliation fantasies.

Oh god yes.
2 years

Question for those more science minded

HanSelo:
Of course. I do both, just not in the same shaker.

Bicepsual:
Ooooo a shaker? Now the gloopy comment makes sense. A powerful Nutri Ninja with some ice is a game changer if you're going to do daily shakes.

Yeah. I swing between protein shakes for muscle gain and intentionally blowing my macros because getting fat is hot AF.

Looking into the Nutri Ninja. Thanks for the info.
2 years

HanSelo:
I’d avoid mixing maltodextrin and cream in the same shake. I tried it and it became a gloopy nightmare. I have used both separately, though. Mixing 100g of maltodextrin with 500ml water works well.

Bicepsual:
Yeah, it's not going to be a Dairy Queen shake haha. But it's pointless without adding a fat. The calories and fat come from fat. Maltodextrin is not going to make you fat. I drink 3 shakes a day with maltodextrin and I'm 10% BF because I avoid mixing maltodextrin with fats.

If you wanna be fat. You gotta consume fat. It literally has over double the calories per gram than anything else including sugar.

Of course. I do both, just not in the same shaker.
2 years

Gainer4200:
So what your saying is dessert first correct?

Bicepsual:
No, a dessert is using table sugar. My point is that there are carbs that spike insulin way higher than table sugar.

What I'm proposing is more of a large shake that's comprised of a super highly glycemic carb such as scoops of maltodextrin or dextrose combined with a ton of fat: heavy cream/peanut butter/olive oil. Then add whatever flavors you prefer to it (chocolate, berries, etc)

Eirtae feedee:
If I use maltodextrin with heavy cream, what I’m going to get, more subcutaneous or visceral fat?

I’m looking to get subcutaneous fat.

I’d avoid mixing maltodextrin and cream in the same shake. I tried it and it became a gloopy nightmare. I have used both separately, though. Mixing 100g of maltodextrin with 500ml water works well.
2 years

Stand or sit?

Santiago:
What is a bidet?

CuriousAmy13:
letmegooglethat.com/

LOL
2 years

Going fit to fat

JamesRoy12345:
IEveryone at my gym thinks I am just bulking and in going to cut eventually.

You just described me. smiley
2 years

Stand or sit?

Yep. Toilet culture is weird. As a guy, I always sit to pee when not using a urinal. Aside from being a much more sanitary position, it also provides a brief moment of relaxing downtime.

Bidets should be mandatory.
2 years
12345   loading