Decline in fitness

i used to be really fit - i went to the gym 3 or 4 times a week, i was really active... when i started to gain weight about 6 years ago it was because my lifestyle was really changing. i was having the time of my life (drinking, eating and sex, lol), so my gym sessions frequently got cancelled, until i just took a "planned break" from the gym.

after realizing, holy cow, i was getting fat, gaining more than 50 lbs and passing 200 lbs, i tried to return to the gym a few times... but by then i was sufficiently out of shape that the whole experience was just too discouraging. i was so embarrassed being the fat guy working out, so much weaker than i had been previously...

so i haven't really had much intentional exercise in the last 5 years. particularly during the pandemic, i spent a lot of time sitting on my butt in front of a tv or computer with my butt growing wider.

i've been over 400 lbs for awhile, but in the last year i have had more issues... minor injuries, muscle strains (just from reaching for things), my mobility has been suffering.... i think this is because whatever core strength i'd had has been declining over all all this time.

my partner is encouraging me to exercise by joining her at the pool to swim, and i will probably do more of that. i just feel a lot of inertia - sitting at home with a beer is just so much more enticing, lol!
3 months

New year!

happy new year everyone! to an even bigger and better year for us all! smiley
4 months

Burried penis...

Munchies:
Say less. I got you.

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Your girlfriend made the thread months ago.

oh yes, we still practice that! but since then we've added some non-ejaculatory orgasm techniques that are pretty amazing. (she often finishes me off as described in that thread, though.)
4 months

Burried penis...

MitchHedberg:
Curious to know more about these experiments with multiple orgasms by avoiding stimulation. Does that mean you're able to climax without involving the penis at all?

this probably deserves a thread of its own, but i am happy to share what i have learned. but yes, its about having a non-ejaculatory orgasm, so there is no refractory period (where the penis goes soft and takes time to recharge), you can build it up and up and up... but i don't want to hijack this post, lol!
4 months

Burried penis...

Melchior:
A few years back I used to chat with a guy who was about 450lbs and gaining, and once he came for me on camera by jiggling and squeezing his fupa. He said he was almost perpetually at half-mast because of all his fat constantly jostling his smothered dick. The only way I could even tell he came was from his high pitched moaning and the little trickle of jizz that eventually seeped out from his flabussy. 🥰

"flabussy" is a new one! my partner calls mine a "fatgina" smiley

i was a thin, fit guy for most of my life. my penis is average length, 6 inches. when i started to get really fat, like over 300 lbs, i was very nervous that the fat accumulating down there was making it look smaller and smaller.

it was something that really concerned me. when it started to really cover i did get worried about the future of my sex life, and how i would experience that kind of pleasure. plus it was a little embarrassing.

in the last few years, now growing to 450 lbs, my fupa (fat upper pubic area) covers my penis even when it's hard. it is totally buried all the time (unless my partner manually pushed the flab out of the way so she can see and access the head).

unlike the guy you mentioned, i can't get off just by moving my fupa. it would be fun to experience, but it just doesn't work for me. penetrative sex with my partner isn't impossible, but it takes so much effort, it is so awkward, and my stamina isn't want it once was, so it's kind of impractical and not really pleasurable. but we've adapted in numerous ways. i've become more of a "bottom" where penetration is concerned, and oral is great - it's even inspired us to explore new ways to derive pleasure from oral, which has been amazing. lately i have been experimenting with multiple orgasms by avoiding stimulation of the penis.

do i miss being able to fuck the traditional way? sometimes. but this has opened up a whole slew of new experiences i would never have explored if i didn't end up in this position.
4 months

Beer and heavy cream

i am an aficionado of beer, and it definitely has helped me gain. i try not to overdo it, but it happens occasionally. smiley a couple of beers each night will help put a couple pounds on you, but you won't "blow up," you'd need to consume a lot more beer (or cream - blech!) to gain substantially.

probably not the healthiest strategy, if that's your goal. i drink it because i enjoy it. i do find that when i drink alcohol i tend to eat more, too, which is the bigger impact, i think.

eat dinner. go out to the bar. drink. eat bar food (nachos are a staple). drink more. go home, get burgers on the way home. sleep.
5 months

20 years of ff

happy birthday fantasy feeder!

i think this is the only resource from that era that is active and still going strong, so well done! dimensions (my first entry point into the community) is still around, but it is a shadow of its former self. whereas ff has grown and added features and improvements it seems dims has retreated into just a piece of forum software.

here's to another 20 years! smiley
5 months

Any experience with wooplus?

my partner (amazingem) found me on wooplus, though that was a couple of years ago now. the good news is we're still together! smiley
6 months

What was your first “im getting so fat” moment?

i was really fit, maybe 150 lbs, and i knew i was getting fat when i started to see my belly sticking out, all soft... and then i was replacing my pants with a 32" waist with 34"... then 36"... then 40"... and when i stepped on the scale as saw i had passed 200 lbs, i felt like such a fatty!

the shock was so much that my initial reaction was "wow, i have to lose weight!" of course, when i tried, i failed... and i tried and failed one more time when i'd put on another 40 lbs!

now, over 400 lbs, clearly i have accepted my blubber. smiley
6 months

Therapist telling me to lean into a unhealthy lifestyle because it makes me happy

ok, so you told your therapist you are unhappy if you exercise and eat well and you suffer from depression as a result. your therapist said, fine, do what makes you happy. now you're upset that your therapist isn't forcing you to eat better and exercise? do you hear the mixed messages you are sending?

it sounds like you want to be "cured" of this fat fetish, so i suggest if you want therapy to be useful, you should talk to them about that. talk about what attracts you to it and why that makes you unhappy.

the drug addict comparison is way off base. being fat is not the same as being a drug addict.
6 months
12345   loading