Subtle mental conditioning of a feedee

I have experienced this [see my story] and it is definitely in stages. Obviously to be a feedee/gainer you have to be sexually aroused by the desire and process of gaining weight; lots of it. I also had the privilege and luck of meeting up with a very experienced feeder/encourager. He fully understood that his sexual gratification and mine centered on me being happy. It had to be a pleasure and not an ordeal. It is after all a marathon and not a sprint.

The first stage is to greatly increase calorie intake and this he did with gainer shakes with dextrose to give a real insulin rush. Each evening I had a pint of it. Even if I liked a particular flavor, he rang the changes so I did not pall of drinking my shake. If it was too much, he would lay off. If I looked as if I could take more, he made more. The first objective was to get me gaining weight and these gainer shake really work.

Then he had to change what I ate to having a diet that was predominately junk food with extensive snacking on the way. Also, when I was thirsty I would drink Classic Coke or similar sugary drink. Again, I was not rushed. He was very conscious that I should enjoy eating and even wanting to eat more. He was also fully aware of the addictive nature of junk food and sugary drinks. First one meal a day came from a fast food restaurant, generally a home delivery or bought on the way from work. Order sizes gradually increased. I was also encouraged always to have snacks on me. So I went to work with my back back full of Doritos, Pringles, crisps, chocolate bars, Oreos and the like. On occasions I also came with a bag of donuts. The objective here was to start me snacking and sipping Cokes so in the end I was not conscious that I was doing it.

First one fast food meal a day and then two. The wonderful quality of fast food is that it is designed to be addictive and within a few months I started craving it. The more I craved it the more I needed to consume it.

There came a point that he no longer had to do any encouraging. I was eating so much fatty, tasty food that weight gain was inevitable. It did not happen evenly. There were times I did not put on any weight for a while and even lost a little and then the dam burst and the pounds piled on.

This was when his attitude started to change subtly from kindness and concern to a more dominant and bullying attitude. He had very cleverly gauged that I had crossed the point of no return. I was eating compulsively and I was ravenously hungry most of the time, except when I was actually eating. I was also morbidly obese and starting to suffer (enjoy) all the mobility and other issues that come with severe obesity. Now he belittled me for my physical appearance and evident physical handicaps. He made a point of making comments that others could overhear about my gluttony and lack of self control. We went to shops where he knew that did not carry anything that would fit me so he could make a point of this to the assistants. He walked faster than I could manage leaving me panting and sweating behind him, trying to catch up. He encouraged me to accept my invalid status. Special equipment was ordered: a special bariatric bed and easy chair. My bathroom was altered to accommodate a very obese occupant. He liked it when I started to use a cane to walk. He was thrilled when I stopped working because I could no longer manage it and received disability benefits.
Our sex together also included my humiliation for being so large, unathletic and unattractive (except to him).

The less mobile and heavier I had become, the more I have depended on him and the more that this give him license to humiliate me. This is the stage I am now at. So, yes, it is a progression.
1 year

Looking for a little advice about taking the plunge

In my case I always wanted to be fat and I am very pleased that I took steps to achieving it. If you are born a gainer, you are a gainer whatever weight you are. So I would try to achieve your ambitions. I would not raise it with your partner until the topic comes up. If you are in a secure relationship, this should not threaten it.

You will not be able to conceal weight gain which gives you a BMI of around 30, borderline obese, so I would start whenever you feel like it.

People will notice and that for me was part of the pleasure. When they say you have put on weight, just agree. It was more difficult with my family, my mother in particular, but you just have to roll with it. I am the only morbidly obese person in my immediate family. Once you are obese people may notice but they usually keep their observations to themselves as they feel you have a real problem.
2 years

About how long for the body to get used to processing and digesting more calories?

When started to gain deliberately I knew I had to be deliberate and consistent about it. Gradually I changed what I ate, how much I ate and how often I ate. Increasingly I added more fast food meals each day until all my main meals were essentially fast food with the emphasis on flavor and with a concentration on sweet and fatty foods. I also resolved to drink Classic Coke anytime I was thirsty or with every meal. unless substituted by sweeten orange juice or a milkshake. I also gradually introduced snacks throughout the day. What I found after a few months was that I found no effort in eating three highly calorific meals a day interspersed with sweets and snacks. In fact without effort portion sizes and the size of my meals increased and I found that I could add more calories with a few slices of cheese cake or something similar before I went to bed. Not that long afterwards certainly before a year was out I realized that I was becoming addicted to fast food. I started craving savory and sweet food most of the time and I was constantly suffering from hunger pangs which were only relieved by eating the foods I craved. I realized things had fundamentally changed when I ate a whole packet of cookies at work one day without being conscious that I had done so. Snacking had become kind of automatic.

After that, apart possibly for breakfast, I seldom ate a meal with less than 2500 calories and often more. In the average day I must consume at least 8000 calories, probably much more and certainly more than that a weekends when I can indulge in a really substantial breakfast and there is little constraint on when and how much I eat during the balance of the day. Needless to say I have put on a massive amount of weight over the years and I am happy to have done so.
2 years

The test i use when someone claims they want to be immobile

I tried the test and have written about in Stories under “Were you born a gainer?” Under Chapters 5 and 6. By the way I passed!
3 years

Getting lazy

I suppose it is inevitable if you have put on a lot of weight as I have done. I tire quite quickly and need to sit down to catch my breath so that means I walk less and sit more. It is a vicious circle and I am finding I sit for more and more of the time.
4 years

Fat problems advice

If you are gaining you will quite quickly grow out of your clothes. What I did was to buy as few clothes as I could and as cheaply as I could. The internet is the place to go. I also tried to find elasticated trousers for work and also bought at least one size higher than I actually needed. All this keeps the costs down.
4 years

Any 200-pound gains?

Since I started I have gained over 200 pounds, nearer 250 pounds actually. It changes everything: how you look, how you move, how you feel, what you can wear, how people react to you, your health...everything.
4 years

Young obesity anyone 18+

I'm 29 and I weighed myself today and found that I had broken the 400 pound barrier for the first time!
4 years

Skinny people who became fat?

Until I was ninteen I was a skinny nerd. I hated it. I have always wanted to be fat, even though by nature I was made thin. If you read my story you will see how it happened.

I am now approaching 400 pounds so I am well into the super morbidly obese category. My obesity affects every aspect of my life: what I can do physically, how I am perceived, my friendships, my sex life, my health, what I wear...everything. And I would not change it for the world.
4 years

Major do’s and don’ts for a new gainer!

When you start out you should develop a regime that you can keep to; remember you are in a marathon not a sprint. If you succeed you will never sprint again. I started with a month or two of gainer shakes (double cream, dextrose, favouring and a bit of milk). This doubled my daily calorie intake but I made sure I rang the changes as you will soon become bored of a particular flavour, even if you loved it to start, and you do not want your fattening to become a chore. This initial stage resulted in a noticable increase in my weight which was encouragement itself.

Then I gradually increased what I ate, how regularly I ate and the proportion of fast foods and sugary drinks in my diet. I also told myself that I could stop at any time I wanted if I did not like the size I was becoming. As it happened I never stopped.

At the start there were times when I ate when I really did not feel like it or I was already feeling full but I was determined to raise my calorie intake to over 5000 a day. If I fell behind on any particular day I made it up subsequently.

After about three or four months I seemed to have developed an appetite for what I was eating so if anything I ate more than my target. I also deveoped a craving for fast foods. I could not get enough of it.

I threw all my clothes away except those that were a little loose on me. I also bought a very limited range of clothes for daily wear in successively larger sizes and once they were tight on me I threw them away and wore the next size up. In this way it was not immediately noticable to those around me that I was gaining as much as I was. I only kept one set of clothes from when I was thin as a comparison from where I started out gaining.

While my weight gain has not been in a straight line. Inevitably there are times when you plateau and it is important not to lose heart. in the initial years I gained between about 50 and 70 pounds a year. My weight gain is slower now but I am a happy 28 stone and close to my next target of 400 pounds.

Good luck!
4 years
12345   loading