Got fat and decided to stay fat

Hi all I had gotten fat on purpose to see how it felt I liked it and decided to stay fat been 3 years anyone else did the same thing and enjoyed being fat now no skinny
2 years

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

For me I was thinning and use to watch what I ate not to gain but I got curious about being fat and became big to me it is the freedom of eating what you want and not worrying about gaining
3 years

What got you started?

My ex was a BBW who kept telling me I didn't know what it was like to be fat so one day I decided to get fat and started to overeat and found I preferred being fat
4 years

What makes heavy cream have its effects?

Just wondering what my exgirlfriend would say if she seen me now at 224 she didn't like it when I was__180 and I don't think that is fat now
4 years

You ever feel this way about gaining

sometimes I feel I should lose weight get back to 200 lbs ( hard to do now)
sometime I feel I should remain this weight remain at less( hard to do)
and sometimes I feel like I should just give in and gain (easy especially now the holiday season is on us) do anyone else feel the same way
4 years

Skinny people who became fat?

was 157 a year ago got curious about getting fat now I am a bhm at 225 never thought I would get this big but I love the look and feel
4 years

Newish gainer advice

any food can become comfort food after you start gaining I am now a junk food junky myself
4 years

Fashion for men

What clothing store do you shop in Looking for clothes need to update my wardrobe for my new size found some stores not size friendly
4 years

Is it quicker to stuff/binge or just to eat a really unhealthy/fattening diet?

When I was thin I would not touch junk food because I was afraid to gain weight but after I decided to become fat I started to eat it and became a fan of it it does help you gain also Ice cream helps
4 years
12345   loading