More submissive as you gain?

I never thought of myself to dominant or submissive when I was younger. I was thinking about other things. But as I started to gain weight, I notice the lack of energy when I tried to exercise or workout. So that led me to be less active and be more submissive when it came to food or being fed.
9 years

What's it like having a belly?

I love how my belly feels on me. It is something I never had before since I had always been thin. Love how it has expanded from the my body to hand over my belt. Having a bigger belly bring comments from others that I really enjoy hearing.
9 years

Getting used to looking differ

By accepting the fact that you are getting fatter. I had the dilemma about get fatter each month but thinking as a skinny guy. Once I realize that fact, stop thinking that I was still thin and I started to accept the fact I am getting fatter.

Hearing from others that I have put on weight seems like validation that I am being successful. I love the feeling of being fat. It has changed the way I do things but that is part of what I find exciting.
9 years

Pill fantasy

There was a time I had to be on Prednisone, prescription medication. The Doctor said I might gain a few lbs. I gained about 7 lbs.

My girlfriend has some depression issues and was given pills that helped her but she has been gaining weight for a period of time. It really slowed her metabolism down. She is now over 175 lbs.
10 years

A crossroads...

I can't say that everyone comes to your crossroads but I can say I had. Sometime I would think that nobody would notice my gain but they did and they told me so. I just acknowledge the fact that I was gaining weight and left it at that. After awhile, people get use to the fact I was fat or getting fatter.
10 years

Most frustrating aspect ?

The most frustrating aspect of weight gain for me was the beginning. I wanted to gain but I had to get over what others thought and said to me about gaining weight or just being fat. I also did not want to look like I had a beer belly which is what I started with. I would gain then lose... then gain but lose again.

Finally, I was at a place where I could just gain without thought. When I reached 230lbs, gaining was not so frustrating. I am now over 250lbs and the frustration is buying clothes that fit.
10 years

The line

I started gaining at 170 lbs but did not see the line until I reach about 230 lbs. I am now starting to hang over that line.
10 years

Bellyfullness/hunger/appetite?

I think I know what you mean. I don't feel hungry all the time but if there is food in front of me, I chow down until it is all gone. Then I will go to the couch to watch TV and next thing I know, I am eating ice cream or potato chips. Funny, I feel like I have the munchies after a full meal.
10 years

Teasing?

When I began gaining some weight, I was very sensitive about the comments for friends and family. After a while and after gaining more pounds, I kinda liked to hear comments and/or teasing from others. I really like the teasing from people I know and have accepting my size.
11 years

Weight gain family issues?

I didn't have to worry about what my family thought when I gained weight. All of my family members are fat.

They were probably wondering when I was going to get fat.
11 years
23456   loading