Office fatty

Where there is an Office fatty, we also often find an Office feeder. Who is putting out all that food and snacks? Sure someone isn’t sizing you up and enabling your expansion?
11 months

Do girls want to see dick pics in bio

Nothing says “Idiot” quite like sending a dick pic.
1 year

What would you think of a story set in a fantasy world inhabited by blonde bimbos?

With a plot like that, I think there has to be a political angle. Perhaps a Presidential candidate whose campaign staff is preparing to suppress "bimbo eruptions". On second thought, such a story might be received as less of a fantasy than a documentary.
1 year

So i made a book cover illustration for my story

EmilyW: said:
I'm considering creating a blockchain-based "Make-Emily-a-Whale Coin."
Unlike other fraudulent bitcoins, the utility is based on feeding me cakes, and the value of my Coin is determined by my weight.

The Scam Bankrupt Fraud revelations have rocked the crypto world, leaving the MEAW as the only token with a substantive basis, albeit one more jiggly than solid. Eat up, the future of defi may depend on it.
1 year

Vicious circle - stuffed and turned on

WendyPiggy:
The more I eat, the fatter I get, the fuller I am, the more it turns me on. By now being full to bursting is an addiction.

When growth enables and leads to more growth, this can result in very rapid weight gain that can inflate you from a butterball to an SSSBBW in a few years. Do you want to reach 350, 400 or even 500 pounds? You are moving beyond the point of no return where by defsult you will reach those weights sooner than you think, as many on this site have done.
1 year

Skinny boys must be fattened

BoysRCute:
Does anyone else see skinny teenage boys like just starting college, and want to just fill them up till they pop

That could be the premise of a great "freshman 50" gaining story. I love the idea of a slim male freshman being fattened up by an older woman, going from slim to rotund with a beachball belly.
1 year

Meeting fat men in real life

Petitegirl:
Haha you are probably right. In the US or in the UK it might be way likelier to meet fat men

In the southern US in particular, you will see enormously fat people riding scooters at the Walmart. 400, 500 even 600 pounders. Walmart is like a fat fantasy Disney World.
1 year

Gainers/feedees turned feeders

Munchies:
I started off as a gainer before losing interest. Not too long after I discovered that I was a feeder.

It’s quite common, actually. Sometimes health issues force a reevaluation. But the fascination with fat remains and takes a new form. In my experience former feedees can be passionate and expert feeders. They know fat, how to gain it or lose it.
1 year

Unpopular take: food shortages in 6-18 months

FattMatt:
$9.084.

Price of gas in US varies, but $5-6/gallon is typical now.
1 year
12345   loading