I told my wife i wouldn't mind if she gained weight

Most women gain weight as they age, whether a little or a lot.

Your wife's body is going to change sooner or later, and she probably worries about that, at least a little.

You can talk about getting fat as a natural part of growing old together.

You already told her you wouldn't leave her if she gained 300 pounds. Good job

What if you remind her, "hey babe remember when you asked what I would do if you gained 300 pounds?" When she says yes, let her feel your boner, you don't have to say a word.
1 year

Christmas story prompts

Great idea, VanillaFeeder.

You inspired my new story, Santa Baby.
1 year

Stretches for sleeping with bigger guy

Sleeping with an even larger bloke would help you stretch so far that this chubby bloke becomes more comfortable for you.

Not a serious suggestion, just a fun thought experiment.
1 year

Convincing girl

Don't convince her. Just stay with her and treat her right. Women get fat when they feel comfortable in a relationship, and they get fatter as they age. So don't worry, you'll end up with a fatty.
4 years

Too fat for sex - anyone experienced this?

As you get fatter, one position after another becomes impossible.

Captain Cake, you look like you're already too fat to penetrate a woman straddling your lap as you sit, because you can't get your belly out of the way.

You look like you'd struggle to pin a woman to the wall and penetrate her standing up. It might be possible, but with your belly so bulky and sagging, and your legs having to support so much weight, you can't do it for long. And if you keep gaining, it will quickly become impossible.

I have a true story about an ex who I fattened until ... well, you'll see: fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
4 years

Dating non feedist people

whodatboi:
Anyone have tips to integrate feedist things into a vanilla relationship where the partner might be uncomfortable with gaining weight/isn't attracted to people who gain weight?

If it's like, I'm willing to pretend to be fat during sexytimes but I don't want it to affect real life: padding.

If it's like, I'm willing to pretend to feed you in a humiliating fattening way but I don't want you to actually gain weight: roleplay but with the normal amounts of food you normally eat to maintain thinness.
4 years

Feeding the family

Oooh goody, DazedandConfused is here and is offering me a seat.

Why, thank you!

*has a seat*

*settles comfortably into the seat*

Let's keep talking about the topic at hand: inadvertently feeding family members.

With a shared kitchen, you never know who's going to discover those leftovers or treats or ... oops.

With a shared genetic background, if one family member gets fat, it gives cover to another to say, "couldn't help it, it's genetic."
4 years

Dating and fetishing

Zelda64:
Hello so I am starting to think that I seriously want to be in a relationship that involves Feederism. I fall into the feeder category but my fear is that whenever I see a guy I�m attracted to instantly feel aroused. Like just the thought of them and how they are fat just turns me on. It�s like I don�t even think about the person themselves and it makes me feel terrible because I fear that I would just be incapable to be in a relationship with this fetish in my life. Like the thought of whom I was with would instantly arouse me and would I even think of them as a person. This makes me feel like a terrible person.

I would really love some advice on this? Am I overthinking or underestimating myself. I am also a virgin and have never been any relationship btw!

Hi Zelda,

It's completely wonderful if the thought of your crush instantly arouses you. This is the stuff that songs and movies are made of. In the mainstream it's the thought of how "hot" (thin, symmetrical) the crush is, and in our fetish it's the thought of how fat the crush is, or will become, or will make us get.

Constant lectures by strident harridans run amok have unnecessarily shamed you for your totally acceptable and in fact delightful feelings of sexual attraction.

The fact is that seeing someone "as a person" includes seeing their body. I mean, their clothed body if you aren't past that point with them, but most really fat people will appear really fat at a glance. Their fat is part of who they are "as a person."

And if I am to see you "as a person," that includes your fetish where certain bodies are unspeakably attractive to you. Your strong sexual attraction to certain fat men is as much a part of you, to be respected and celebrated, as literally any other aspect of who you are.

This website should be lifting you up, supporting you, helping you having fun with your newfound kink.

Shame on anyone whose hideous self-righteous carping has made you think that this fetish makes a relationship impossible. Quite the opposite is the case.

Mutual sexual attraction, including in the form of compatible fetishes, or one fetishist and someone compatible who is (to quote Dan Savage) giving and game...is one of the big factors in building a strong relationship. It's the lack of sexual attraction that's far more likely to make a relationship unsustainable (though not always, shout-out to the aces).

Here are some ideas for you. Note that each of these ideas has also been suggested by many non-fetishists in totally mainstream contexts as well. So anyone who wants to kink-shame me for suggesting these can suck an ice cream cone.

- ask your crush what they did over the weekend, then ask follow-up questions to learn more about anything you're curious about, such as what they ate

- bake cookies to share, in a context where your crush might be one of the people sharing them

- ask your crush out to dinner. For example, if there's a new restaurant that you want to try...

- pay attention and remember things about your crush, such as any likes or dislikes, how many cream and sugar they like in their coffee, and so on, so that if you get the chance to offer something they like, you'll know how
4 years

Feeding the family

Oh, there's no recipe.

All I do is I take whatever recipe is in the current issue of Bon Appetit or Southern Living, or maybe I just Google something and find an AllRecipes or Food Network recipe...

...and then I secretly dial down the vegetables until there's barely a teaspoon of actual veggies per serving....

...and I secretly add extra butter, extra eggs, pour a few glugs of beer or wine, if it's a dessert then obviously more sugar, more heavy cream....

...and then I lie. That's right, I tell falsehoods. I deceive the unwitting. I say, oh yes, I got this recipe from Southern Living (or wherever), and I followed it to a T! Did it not turn out like this for you? I'm sure I don't know where I went wrong! 🤥 [Pinocchio emoji]
4 years

Feeding the family

Why thank you! I will gladly take a seat.

*settles into large comfy chair in the family living room for conversation time*

My family has a lot of potlucks. The fat-loving family members ask me to make the casseroles because they know I'll add tons of eggs, cheese, butter and other fattening stuff that tastes good... and I always add one healthy ingredient (tiny flecks of broccoli or spinach) so the dieting family members will eat it, too.

I'm sure the occasional casserole calorie bomb won't cause significant weight gain...

...or will it?
4 years
1234   loading