Eating more makes me hungrier the next day?

The best way to get fat quickly is exactly this - stuff everyday to stretch your stomach and eventually you will be needing 2-3 times as much food to make you full, until the point where you never really seem to get full and just continually eat all the time.
4 months

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

This has happened many times with my wife -

Sitting on the couch gently squeezing her sexy belly rolls while watching TV

Going to get up off the couch and falling back because she couldn’t get up with her newly fat belly getting in the way

As she has gained weight watching her go back to the pantry and come back to the couch with fattening treats after a massively huge dinner. First ice cream then cookies then chocolates
4 months

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

Daddysfeeder15:
Someone new to a role in a supermarket or bakery where you see them most days.

They start to eat the leftovers and out of date stuff at the end of their shift. You watch their uniform get tighter and tighter.

Their embarrassment as they ask the manager for a new uniform two sizes bigger. They’ll eventually grow out of this too.

A year in they’re definitely obese and have a huge hanging belly.

Very sexy - I love this!
4 months

Psych meds

Ursula:
I drank antipsychotics and antidepressants, and I still drink. Indeed, many of them increase weight, especially neuroptics
Specifically respiridon, triftazine, olanzapine and clozapine(I live in Russia, so the trade names may be different)
You can gain up to 20 kg per month and so on

MottiF:
Holly molly! That’s sick! Why gaining weight with meds intentionally? Better eat fattening foods!

VisibleBellyOutline:
Just to clarify: I completely disapprove of using meds to gain (or lose) weight. I was merely observing that for the brief time I was prescribed Mirtazapine, I did notice some quite dramatic weight gain.

Glitter Jelly:
Yes, I'd say the top 3 medications that will make you gain weight are: Mirtazapine, Olanzapine and Depo-Provera.

Finickyfeedee:
Depo-Provera for sure makes you blow up. I was on it for its intended purpose for a while and although I had to change to a different birth control due to other side effects, I gained more weight on Depo without putting in effort than I usually do trying my hardest during gaining cycles. I wish I could get back on it again, especially because I also preferred it over my current birth control for several other reasons, but sadly it takes such a bite out of your bone density that I can’t get back on it safely and probably won’t be able to for many more years, if ever. If you ever take it, be sure to keep up with your DEXA scans to be sure your bones are OK.

Out of curiosity - how much weight did you gain while on it.

One of my girl friends - friends a long time ago went on it and in no time she gained a bunch of weight. When I saw and my girl friend told me why she gained so much weight I tried to get my girlfriend on it - she laughed knowing I like her fat, but she said she couldn’t take it because she was so sensitive to birth control as it was and found one that worked well for her. Her formed probably packed on 40 pounds in as little as 4-5 months is what she mentioned.
4 months

Who likes moobs?

I used to have large muscular pecs and then gained a bunch of weight and my once large hard pecs turned into large soft moobs. I wasn’t a fan but my wife couldn’t take her hands off of them all of a sudden.
6 months

Getting bigger, but no overhang?

I kind of always had the “muscle chub” bloated gut. I have had several stints with heavy cream and over the years gaining and losing has made me have much more of a softer and slight hanging gut nowadays.

Heavy cream will make you lower gut, thighs, ass soften and fatten. My thighs and ass never gained any weight, but after heavy cream I noticed my ass and thighs not fitting into some jeans I had, o finally knew what women that fatten in their ass and thighs feel like not fitting into their clothing.
6 months

Protein & gaining

I believe protein helps you gain weight. It seems as though it is coupled with building muscle and strength also which in turn is the heaviest of weight. You should implement and see if your gains change the style of of your fattening from your heavy cream gains - which I believe they might.
7 months

Accidentally gained weight. should i keep going?

TubSlug:
Relate. I used to be thin and accidentally gained about 30 lbs before I began gaining on purpose. I wasn’t sure what I wanted, but decided to try gaining only 10 lbs and see how I felt. It was incredible and I kept going. I’ve never regretted it, but you’ll have to figure it out for yourself if this is what you want. Take it slow ❤️

What did you end up gaining to at your largest?
7 months

Tan lines?

FatleyPiggens:
What do you prefer when it comes to fatties and being tan? Do you like the contrast of like really tan arms against a super pale belly, or do you think it's off-putting? Or do you not care enough to notice?

I am actually a fan of even color throughout. All fair skin everywhere or Tan skin everywhere. Not really into a white belly and tan legs and arms myself - it takes away from the overall curves and aesthetics of a beautifully rounded figure.
7 months

My wife has been gaining but has not mentioned anything about it this time around

My wife has been gaining for the better part of a year without even mentioning it or trying to lose weight as she would before. This makes me happy as can be. Her clothes and especially summer dresses are quite snug across her wide spread of a belly and really tight in her chest exposing more of her large breasts. Her eating and snacking has stayed consistent with maybe an uptick in her deserts directly following dinner. Ice cream, then kettle corn and chocolates every night for many weeks even probably closer to months now. This is after I noticed her dresses becoming extremely snug. She wore one the other evening where her breasts were packed on a tube top style upper part of her dress and she looked massive, not only on her breasts but everywhere with the maternity looking belly bulging out with a fairly loose flowing middle and lower half of the dress. I mentioned how large her breasts looked in the dress and even asked if she has grown in that dept. she smiled and said “I don’t think so”. I sure she has certainly realized she has not only grown quite a bit up there but also in her very big belly and everywhere.

She went bra shopping the other day because she mentioned hers were starting to cut into her and hurt, Hmmmmm. Well, she told me I would be happy to hear that she found some new bras and they happened to be quite a bit larger than her old ones. She now wears a 34G up from a 32DDD. Now this bra thing is kind of confusing to us fellas, but I have noticed for some time that she has looked over inflated and she looked like she was going to break right out of her bra everywhere. If I had to guess I would say she has probably put on 25 pounds in the last year and a lot of it has gone to her belly, winder and bigger and her breasts of course. Anyone know anything about bra sizing at all? Based on what I looked up it seems as though her old bra size was fairly small for her for a long time but these extra pounds really have increased her sizing.
7 months
23456   loading