Fetishes related to stuffing
7 replies, 10584 views
Yep.....Like these also!
How about some of the...
Last reply, 11 years
Pi(e) day!!!
1 reply, 3219 views
Pie and pi are both infinitely wonderful!
If you can...
Last reply, 11 years
Stuffing: favorite feeling?
5 replies, 12471 views
I enjoy the fullness and the idea of completely letting g...
Last reply, 11 years
Nutella!
17 replies, 27952 views
I love Nutella... Just yesterday I ate a whole jar of it....
Last reply, 11 years
Stuffed cuddles?
2 replies, 5287 views
I can't think of anything hotter or more pleasura...
Last reply, 11 years
It's paczki day!
1 reply, 2846 views
Are you in a town that celebrates with them? If not, ...
Last reply, 11 years
Sneezing
4 replies, 5330 views
Yeah pretty lucky lol, it's quite strange and a l...
Last reply, 11 years
How much is too much?~
1 reply, 4249 views
Hey, Kentucky girl,
All you have to do is go to the Fa...
Last reply, 11 years
Germany's got talent - bloat
1 reply, 3415 views
That is fantastic! I need to work on my bloating skills!!!!
Last reply, 11 years
Why is overeating so arousing?
11 replies, 35561 views
I feel the same way, i'm a thin girl, really don&...
Last reply, 11 years
Inflation with baking soda?
1 reply, 3563 views
Well, the point for me is to distend the stomach and feel...
Last reply, 11 years
Eating while having sex?
1 reply, 4186 views
oh yes sure i always wonder how it would be and how more ...
Last reply, 11 years